Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] free fodder leveling
1 2 3
bump
@Free fodder leveling
bump
@Free fodder leveling
Untitled-Artwork-5.pngskyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png
Bump
Bump
@Thenset thank you again. Also want to ask do you have limit for how mcuh one person can request in total in a day? Or are you doing more a if someone can send/you can train it, a person doesnt have a limit?
@Thenset thank you again. Also want to ask do you have limit for how mcuh one person can request in total in a day? Or are you doing more a if someone can send/you can train it, a person doesnt have a limit?
c6b764d732.gif
[quote name="Kikaharu" date="2024-01-14 17:43:25" ] Or are you doing more a if someone can send/you can train it, a person doesnt have a limit? [/quote] ^that @Kikaharu no limit, for now at least, but if i get too many orders (in the future) ill be more strict! also updated the rules for hopefully the last time, the only time ill refuse an order in [i]this way[/i] is if I think they are abusing my system. (getting level 8s multiple times when they should only be getting 7s or 6s based on how many times they ordered. if it is a space thing ill understand but they will still only get 6s or 7s)
Kikaharu wrote on 2024-01-14 17:43:25:
Or are you doing more a if someone can send/you can train it, a person doesnt have a limit?
^that

@Kikaharu

no limit, for now at least, but if i get too many orders (in the future) ill be more strict! also updated the rules for hopefully the last time, the only time ill refuse an order in this way is if I think they are abusing my system. (getting level 8s multiple times when they should only be getting 7s or 6s based on how many times they ordered. if it is a space thing ill understand but they will still only get 6s or 7s)
open bump
open bump
bump
bump
@Thenset sending some your way
@Thenset sending some your way
c6b764d732.gif
sending 14 dergs
i also have some that are on hibden cooldown - would those be okay to send when you're done?
sending 14 dergs
i also have some that are on hibden cooldown - would those be okay to send when you're done?
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
@Thenset sending 2 dragons for now, I’m definitely going to use your service again in the future
@Thenset sending 2 dragons for now, I’m definitely going to use your service again in the future
1 2 3