Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | exclusion filter in auction house
1 2 3
i'd like the ability to exclude certain results from auction house searches, similarly to how you can filter your search to only include certain things.

the biggest use case for this is probably searching through dragons. say i'm looking for a dragon, but i don't want a tundra. right now, you can accomplish this by individually selecting every breed in the dropdown list except for tundras, but it'd be a lot easier to only select tundras in a list of what you don't want to show up in your search.
i'd like the ability to exclude certain results from auction house searches, similarly to how you can filter your search to only include certain things.

the biggest use case for this is probably searching through dragons. say i'm looking for a dragon, but i don't want a tundra. right now, you can accomplish this by individually selecting every breed in the dropdown list except for tundras, but it'd be a lot easier to only select tundras in a list of what you don't want to show up in your search.
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
Support... especially because if I want to find a dragon without basic on any of its genes, I'd have to select every gene except basic xD
Support... especially because if I want to find a dragon without basic on any of its genes, I'd have to select every gene except basic xD
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
support. i like pre-gened g1s so this would make my life so much easier sobbb
also excluding colors rather than selecting every single one i like
support. i like pre-gened g1s so this would make my life so much easier sobbb
also excluding colors rather than selecting every single one i like
73777054_X9QsO81F5wgP1li.gif
i don't have anything to promote. hi
i am on my knees begging for this. huge support!
i am on my knees begging for this. huge support!
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
I would love to have the possibility to not search dragons with basic genes XDD Generally, I don't mind only when I'm looking for G1, in other situations I would rather search only gened dragons XD
I would love to have the possibility to not search dragons with basic genes XDD Generally, I don't mind only when I'm looking for G1, in other situations I would rather search only gened dragons XD
i will always support additional functionality to auction house searches! i think the site should introduce boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) within all of its search engines (AH, Grand Exchange, Marketplace, etc) as an advanced filter function; it would make it a LOT easier to include, exclude or link certain search terms if i’m hunting for specific things.
i will always support additional functionality to auction house searches! i think the site should introduce boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) within all of its search engines (AH, Grand Exchange, Marketplace, etc) as an advanced filter function; it would make it a LOT easier to include, exclude or link certain search terms if i’m hunting for specific things.
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
THIS!!! Especially for color ranges. I'll want a dragon in a specific color range, but maybe not a color in the middle of it, so i either have to select the range and individually make sure none have the color i dont want, or select each color which takes so long on mobile. Full support!!
THIS!!! Especially for color ranges. I'll want a dragon in a specific color range, but maybe not a color in the middle of it, so i either have to select the range and individually make sure none have the color i dont want, or select each color which takes so long on mobile. Full support!!
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
This! A similar suggestion - a word exclusion filter. It’s so painful to buy normal health potions and have nothing but minor health potions for 20 pages
This! A similar suggestion - a word exclusion filter. It’s so painful to buy normal health potions and have nothing but minor health potions for 20 pages
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-8367.png
That could be nice. Searching Dragonfly, only to find pages Jeweled Dragonfly can be kinda annoying.

Being able to exclude the word "Jeweled" would make things a lot more convenient~
That could be nice. Searching Dragonfly, only to find pages Jeweled Dragonfly can be kinda annoying.

Being able to exclude the word "Jeweled" would make things a lot more convenient~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
100% support! Everyone's already touched on all the reasons why, and I agree with all of it.
100% support! Everyone's already touched on all the reasons why, and I agree with all of it.
1 2 3