Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Lucky Streak didn't rollover
I play the fairgrounds casually throughout the day, with my average being around 30k-50k in treasure, mainly from playing Jigsaw. I made around 65kt last night, and I noticed that it didn't refresh for today. I wasn't fully aware until I completed a hard Jigsaw today and it immediately capped at 75kt. I waited a bit and played a quick game of Tidal Trouble to see if I still earned treasure and it was just an interface error, but no treasure was gained. I clear my cache and history every night, and use a combination of Firefox (home) and Chrome (workplace). Browser I'm using now is Chrome.

For extra info, I also played G&G until FR Time hit 0 and disconnected me from the site, if that is a possible reason?
I play the fairgrounds casually throughout the day, with my average being around 30k-50k in treasure, mainly from playing Jigsaw. I made around 65kt last night, and I noticed that it didn't refresh for today. I wasn't fully aware until I completed a hard Jigsaw today and it immediately capped at 75kt. I waited a bit and played a quick game of Tidal Trouble to see if I still earned treasure and it was just an interface error, but no treasure was gained. I clear my cache and history every night, and use a combination of Firefox (home) and Chrome (workplace). Browser I'm using now is Chrome.

For extra info, I also played G&G until FR Time hit 0 and disconnected me from the site, if that is a possible reason?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
@konakoro
Lucky Streak tends to bug out if you play less than half an hour before rollover; it's likely that that caused it to get stuck.
@konakoro
Lucky Streak tends to bug out if you play less than half an hour before rollover; it's likely that that caused it to get stuck.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@louckykoneko ah dang, so did I just lose my chance at making fairground treasure today?
@louckykoneko ah dang, so did I just lose my chance at making fairground treasure today?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
@konakoro
most likely yeah
it's one of the most annoying persistent bugs on the site, so I hope it can get fixed once the site refactor is done.
@konakoro
most likely yeah
it's one of the most annoying persistent bugs on the site, so I hope it can get fixed once the site refactor is done.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Dangit, oh well. Learned my lesson I guess lmao
Dangit, oh well. Learned my lesson I guess lmao
jFZJEcu.png