Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Guardian's Commissions! (1/3)
1 2 3 4 5
would you be willing to draw Taro? c:
would you be willing to draw Taro? c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia
Hi^^ yes ofc! Little guy!
Send preferred payment and I'll get started :D
@Kiralia
Hi^^ yes ofc! Little guy!
Send preferred payment and I'll get started :D
hu72dVR.png
If you have another slot open, I'd love to get something of Aero Hyper! But just let me know if their design is too difficult, I have plenty of other characters you could draw. ^^
If you have another slot open, I'd love to get something of Aero Hyper! But just let me know if their design is too difficult, I have plenty of other characters you could draw. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 I shouldddd be able to, did you want them to be anthro? ^^
Send preferred payment whenever :D
@Silverpelt60 I shouldddd be able to, did you want them to be anthro? ^^
hu72dVR.png
May I pm my characters ref? If so I'd love the last slot!
May I pm my characters ref? If so I'd love the last slot!
Onyx_Sig.png
@SunkissedDragon yes ofc^^
@SunkissedDragon yes ofc^^
hu72dVR.png
[quote name="Guardianwolf5" date="2024-01-12 11:06:52" ] I shouldddd be able to, did you want them to be anthro? ^^ Send preferred payment whenever :D [/quote] HEY sorry for the late reply, was at work all day today. But yeah, I'd love for 'em to be anthro! You can reference [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/56038264_77ylI6fJPckMB21.png?1693627943]this[/url] image for the markings on their top half + pawpads, and [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/56004977_d7Wg2BgvElEEJ5O.png?1693627943]this[/url] image for the markings on their bottom half. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to oblige! I'll send payment now. ^^
Guardianwolf5 wrote on 2024-01-12 11:06:52:
I shouldddd be able to, did you want them to be anthro? ^^

HEY sorry for the late reply, was at work all day today. But yeah, I'd love for 'em to be anthro! You can reference this image for the markings on their top half + pawpads, and this image for the markings on their bottom half.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to oblige! I'll send payment now. ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
May I please be added to the pinglist?
May I please be added to the pinglist?
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5