Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Personal data pop up wont stop popping u
I keep getting this pop up for personal data consent every few clicks on the game and its driving me insane. I don't know how to make it stop n it's making me want to stop playing cause it happens so often. I've tried consenting to all and even not consenting and nothing changes. Please someone help meee

I keep getting this pop up for personal data consent every few clicks on the game and its driving me insane. I don't know how to make it stop n it's making me want to stop playing cause it happens so often. I've tried consenting to all and even not consenting and nothing changes. Please someone help meee

I’ve been having the same problem for the past couple of days but only with desktop Chrome. Glad to see it wasn’t just me with this problem but it’s been getting really annoying.
I’ve been having the same problem for the past couple of days but only with desktop Chrome. Glad to see it wasn’t just me with this problem but it’s been getting really annoying.
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred

It is so annoying, I just wanna vibe with my dragons and dress them up haha. I hope to find a fix soon and if I do I will post it here ♥

It is so annoying, I just wanna vibe with my dragons and dress them up haha. I hope to find a fix soon and if I do I will post it here ♥
@lilkefi @plantagenet
are you using ad blockers? the popup is probably related to an ad, and installing an ad blocker may solve the problem
@lilkefi @plantagenet
are you using ad blockers? the popup is probably related to an ad, and installing an ad blocker may solve the problem
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
i have a add block on and it hasn't changed anything sadly
i have a add block on and it hasn't changed anything sadly
@louckyKoneko I've always had an adblocker on but it's not been as effective as it used to be now that Chrome is blocking ad blockers
@louckyKoneko I've always had an adblocker on but it's not been as effective as it used to be now that Chrome is blocking ad blockers
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
oh right. chrome does that. I use firefox so I forgot
oh right. chrome does that. I use firefox so I forgot
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png