Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | sedge's skins | desert storm sandsurge f
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@sedge122 I'd like a slot for Desert Storm, thank you!
@sedge122 I'd like a slot for Desert Storm, thank you!
Hatchery

FRT +0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
n2PHQa3.png
@Hoatzins - Added! That run has already been printed, so I'll send your copy over via full-price PA in a moment c:

@WindSongGrove - Ohhh my gosh thank you so much for sharing her, she looks gorgeous!! ;o; <3 And I do want to make a male pose version one day, I just haven't had the motivation to actually do it yet :'] I'll definitely let you know if I do!! c:
@Hoatzins - Added! That run has already been printed, so I'll send your copy over via full-price PA in a moment c:

@WindSongGrove - Ohhh my gosh thank you so much for sharing her, she looks gorgeous!! ;o; <3 And I do want to make a male pose version one day, I just haven't had the motivation to actually do it yet :'] I'll definitely let you know if I do!! c:
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Can I please be added to your pinglist? :)
Can I please be added to your pinglist? :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather - Added! c:
@Catfeather - Added! c:
@OlderThanBones @pheaux @ThisWayIsNotSafe
Hello, I am so so sorry for how late this is, but you all signed up for some of my skins and they ended up not getting enough slots to print another run. However, I'm willing to print them anyway and just partially fund them myself, but I wanted to check to know if you're still interested in your copy/copies. I totally understand if not since it has been so long ack, just please let me know whether you're still interested or not so I know if I'll need to print more runs. If you're still interested, just let me know, I'll just send the copies over in private auctions so there's no need to send prepayment (unless you'd prefer to). Again I am so sorry for the delay on this!!
@OlderThanBones @pheaux @ThisWayIsNotSafe
Hello, I am so so sorry for how late this is, but you all signed up for some of my skins and they ended up not getting enough slots to print another run. However, I'm willing to print them anyway and just partially fund them myself, but I wanted to check to know if you're still interested in your copy/copies. I totally understand if not since it has been so long ack, just please let me know whether you're still interested or not so I know if I'll need to print more runs. If you're still interested, just let me know, I'll just send the copies over in private auctions so there's no need to send prepayment (unless you'd prefer to). Again I am so sorry for the delay on this!!
could i get a slot for desert storm please? ^^
could i get a slot for desert storm please? ^^
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
@Z0RUAS
Sure thing!! That run has already been printed, so I'll send over your copy via PA in a moment!! :]
@Z0RUAS
Sure thing!! That run has already been printed, so I'll send over your copy via PA in a moment!! :]
I'm still interested for the skins I'm signed up for!
I'm still interested for the skins I'm signed up for!
Yippee wahoo
@pheaux
Awesome! I'll get new runs for those submitted then. Thanks for the interest and sorry again for the delay!
@pheaux
Awesome! I'll get new runs for those submitted then. Thanks for the interest and sorry again for the delay!
oh i had totally forgotten about this - yes! i'm very much still interested in the skin :)
oh i had totally forgotten about this - yes! i'm very much still interested in the skin :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15