Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found :)
Hiya, just realized while doing some hoard organization that I forgot to buy a Boilback Slink, whoops

I'm keeping tabs on the AH, but would prefer to trade for one! Thanks to Joxar, I have extra fest fams, willing to add extra t/g if LAH is lower
Spirit of Fire
Spirit of Nature
Roaming Aries
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
Malachite Gladekeeper
Murkmirth Ambassador
Blight Nymph

Also have
Prismatic Token
Vista: Starfall Celebration
Vista: Stormcatcher
Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain
Scene: Flamecaller's Domain

Can also offer art. I'd be willing to do an uncolored headshot sketch. My art shop is linked in my sig for examples and whatnot
Hiya, just realized while doing some hoard organization that I forgot to buy a Boilback Slink, whoops

I'm keeping tabs on the AH, but would prefer to trade for one! Thanks to Joxar, I have extra fest fams, willing to add extra t/g if LAH is lower
Spirit of Fire
Spirit of Nature
Roaming Aries
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
Malachite Gladekeeper
Murkmirth Ambassador
Blight Nymph

Also have
Prismatic Token
Vista: Starfall Celebration
Vista: Stormcatcher
Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain
Scene: Flamecaller's Domain

Can also offer art. I'd be willing to do an uncolored headshot sketch. My art shop is linked in my sig for examples and whatnot
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
[emoji=bestiary size=1]
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
[emoji=red gem size=1]
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
Ayup, I have an extra Boilback Slink I'd be willing to hand over for either the Roaming Aries, Shattered Plain Gem Guardian, or the Prismatic Token. Send over whichever one you don't need!
Ayup, I have an extra Boilback Slink I'd be willing to hand over for either the Roaming Aries, Shattered Plain Gem Guardian, or the Prismatic Token. Send over whichever one you don't need!
ZwMTIV6.png
@violetplume
Hi! I totally forgot to sub to my own thread so I didn't see you there! Still down for a trade? I'll send over the Shattered Plain Gem Guardian if so!
@violetplume
Hi! I totally forgot to sub to my own thread so I didn't see you there! Still down for a trade? I'll send over the Shattered Plain Gem Guardian if so!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt