Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41
i am grateful for writing an email for my course and sending it before i hesitate too much. i also wrote reminders on my arm and didn't forget things.
i am grateful for writing an email for my course and sending it before i hesitate too much. i also wrote reminders on my arm and didn't forget things.
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
i’m grateful i got my vaccines all done and my laptop working!! also that i’m past auditions and don’t need to be stressed about that anymore
i’m grateful i got my vaccines all done and my laptop working!! also that i’m past auditions and don’t need to be stressed about that anymore
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
@Daily Gratitudes
Shameless plug, but I am so thankful for this Baldwin Recipe Excel sheet I found that got posted this afternoon after I was looking for one earlier!!!
@Daily Gratitudes
Shameless plug, but I am so thankful for this Baldwin Recipe Excel sheet I found that got posted this afternoon after I was looking for one earlier!!!
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
i’m so thankful for my hair cut!!! ^^
i’m so thankful for my hair cut!!! ^^
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
i am grateful for waking up tired but still getting through the day
i am grateful for waking up tired but still getting through the day
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
Im grateful to have heard back from a 4th college about being accepted! They offered a pretty big 4-year scholarship if I commit. Not as big as the first one was, but it’s still pretty impressive.
Im grateful to have heard back from a 4th college about being accepted! They offered a pretty big 4-year scholarship if I commit. Not as big as the first one was, but it’s still pretty impressive.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
I am grateful that my friend called today, and that I could peacefully read a book. It was a calm day today
I am grateful that my friend called today, and that I could peacefully read a book. It was a calm day today
Today I had a really good coffee and my ortho appointment went well :)
Today I had a really good coffee and my ortho appointment went well :)
posted something I meant for another thread but I'm grateful for ofmd :')
posted something I meant for another thread but I'm grateful for ofmd :')
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Daily Gratitudes
I am grateful for the break I got at my partners place
@Daily Gratitudes
I am grateful for the break I got at my partners place
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41