Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [usd || closed] 10$ Dragon/OC Portraits
1 2 3 4
@reneerenee16

Sure, I can do that! Just to clarify, you want the jester/dragon version of him drawn? Not the human jester?

You can PM me your paypal info and I'll send an invoice before getting started. Thank you for commissioning me!
@reneerenee16

Sure, I can do that! Just to clarify, you want the jester/dragon version of him drawn? Not the human jester?

You can PM me your paypal info and I'll send an invoice before getting started. Thank you for commissioning me!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
yes his dragon jester design. The hair ref in his bio was actually used to design the hair on the chibi so it kinda worked out that way too!
yes his dragon jester design. The hair ref in his bio was actually used to design the hair on the chibi so it kinda worked out that way too!
FiXHBF2.png
@FossilDust

Hey! Could I grab a slot? Last time you colored them for me and I was so in love, I'd love two more characters drawn, or even three! IF colored is still an option...

I'd be able to pay next week, though q.q
@FossilDust

Hey! Could I grab a slot? Last time you colored them for me and I was so in love, I'd love two more characters drawn, or even three! IF colored is still an option...

I'd be able to pay next week, though q.q
@Erlyn

Hello again! Sure thing, I can do that!

I've dropped the price a little since last time, but if we're still looking at +5$ for color and +$5 for shading, they'd stay at $20 each. You can fill out the forms whenever you're ready and I'll send an invoice (assuming your paypal info is still the same?)

Just pay whenever is the most convenient for you, and I'll get started. Thank you!
@Erlyn

Hello again! Sure thing, I can do that!

I've dropped the price a little since last time, but if we're still looking at +5$ for color and +$5 for shading, they'd stay at $20 each. You can fill out the forms whenever you're ready and I'll send an invoice (assuming your paypal info is still the same?)

Just pay whenever is the most convenient for you, and I'll get started. Thank you!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@FossilDust

Yeah, it's the same! I will let you know then!
@FossilDust

Yeah, it's the same! I will let you know then!
@reneerenee16 [img]https://i.imgur.com/kthpITx.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/kthpITx.png[/img][/code] Here he is! I had a lot of fun with him. Let me know if you want anything changed. Thanks again!
@reneerenee16

kthpITx.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kthpITx.png[/img]

Here he is! I had a lot of fun with him. Let me know if you want anything changed. Thanks again!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Oh my stars he looks wonderful!! Thank you so so much! This was so much faster than I thought! I really love how you drew him and will have to return for more portraits in the future for sure!
Oh my stars he looks wonderful!! Thank you so so much! This was so much faster than I thought! I really love how you drew him and will have to return for more portraits in the future for sure!
FiXHBF2.png
@reneerenee16

I'm so glad to hear that, you're welcome!!
@reneerenee16

I'm so glad to hear that, you're welcome!!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
-
-
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png