Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fodder
I have 4 dragons for sale on my fodder tab in my lair. One is a hatchling and the rest are full grown dragons. If you see any apparel or skins on the dragons you can have them for an extra fee, they are also available without the extra items. If the dragons have familiars attached you can also get them with the dragon for an extra fee. If you are interested come visit my lair to see what dragons I have available. If you do visit and find a different dragon in my other tab let me know and I will consider negotiating depending on the dragon. Contact me through messaging.
I have 4 dragons for sale on my fodder tab in my lair. One is a hatchling and the rest are full grown dragons. If you see any apparel or skins on the dragons you can have them for an extra fee, they are also available without the extra items. If the dragons have familiars attached you can also get them with the dragon for an extra fee. If you are interested come visit my lair to see what dragons I have available. If you do visit and find a different dragon in my other tab let me know and I will consider negotiating depending on the dragon. Contact me through messaging.
Update: There is now 3 hatchlings and 5 full grown dragons in my fodder tab.
Update: There is now 3 hatchlings and 5 full grown dragons in my fodder tab.