Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Switch game suggestions?
1 2
Spyro The Dragon Reignited isn't a switch exclusive, but I play it on there and it's a whole lot of fun!
Spyro The Dragon Reignited isn't a switch exclusive, but I play it on there and it's a whole lot of fun!
she/her, fr +3, pings are okay!
I know people have already said this, but Tears of the Kingdom/Breath of the Wild are absolute bangers of a game. Wonderful choices, and absolutely full of great content to get lost in. You can also get their prequel, Skyward Sword, on the Switch! All are fantastic, I'm obsessed with them :)

(If you like Hogwarts Legacy--I'm playing it right now!--I would also recommend The Witcher 3 as the gameplay reminds me somewhat of it. It's and older game, and rated 17+ for good reason (it's very violent), but if you are ok with that sort of graphic content then I would highly recommend it!)
I know people have already said this, but Tears of the Kingdom/Breath of the Wild are absolute bangers of a game. Wonderful choices, and absolutely full of great content to get lost in. You can also get their prequel, Skyward Sword, on the Switch! All are fantastic, I'm obsessed with them :)

(If you like Hogwarts Legacy--I'm playing it right now!--I would also recommend The Witcher 3 as the gameplay reminds me somewhat of it. It's and older game, and rated 17+ for good reason (it's very violent), but if you are ok with that sort of graphic content then I would highly recommend it!)
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
AHHH I won't reply to everyone as more people that I anticipated replied, but thank you all SO MUCH for your suggestions! I'm definitely going to take a look at all of them!! (And for the person who recommended the jumpscare mansion one, I love horror!)

Thank you all so much <333
AHHH I won't reply to everyone as more people that I anticipated replied, but thank you all SO MUCH for your suggestions! I'm definitely going to take a look at all of them!! (And for the person who recommended the jumpscare mansion one, I love horror!)

Thank you all so much <333
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Spiritfarer is an amazing gem and super chill tho will be sad.

You basically become the new ferrymaster on the river Styx and care for the Spirits of dead until they are ready to go to the afterlife.
Despite the sad describtion, its super colorful and fun, you befriend the spirits, cook food, craft stuff, upgrade your ship, explore islands and discover many secrets + tons of mini-games in different difficulties

Its basically a platformer adventure and absolutely fun, also amazing to have some good cries.
Spiritfarer is an amazing gem and super chill tho will be sad.

You basically become the new ferrymaster on the river Styx and care for the Spirits of dead until they are ready to go to the afterlife.
Despite the sad describtion, its super colorful and fun, you befriend the spirits, cook food, craft stuff, upgrade your ship, explore islands and discover many secrets + tons of mini-games in different difficulties

Its basically a platformer adventure and absolutely fun, also amazing to have some good cries.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2