Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Varnish gene
I want to get the varnish gene for one of my Auraboas, but I can't find where to get it anywhere, can anyone help?
I want to get the varnish gene for one of my Auraboas, but I can't find where to get it anywhere, can anyone help?
@CreativeWolf
Varnish stocks in the Treasure Marketplace! The TMP stocks every 5 minutes and cycles out its stock every even hour. There's a chance the gene will be stocked every 5 minutes, but it's not guaranteed.

You can always check the Game Database to see where items are found! Primary Auraboa Gene: Varnish

As for TMP items, if it's stocked, the database entry will show that it is available (see
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer for an example).
@CreativeWolf
Varnish stocks in the Treasure Marketplace! The TMP stocks every 5 minutes and cycles out its stock every even hour. There's a chance the gene will be stocked every 5 minutes, but it's not guaranteed.

You can always check the Game Database to see where items are found! Primary Auraboa Gene: Varnish

As for TMP items, if it's stocked, the database entry will show that it is available (see
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer for an example).
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl

Thank you!
@Naeryl

Thank you!
@CreativeWolf
just wanted to add that there is also a direct link to check for Auction House (AH) listings on the Game Database. it's the leftmost button in the top right, grey box. though oftentimes the items there will be slightly more expensive, if you can't find them to be available elsewhere that's always a good option too.
@CreativeWolf
just wanted to add that there is also a direct link to check for Auction House (AH) listings on the Game Database. it's the leftmost button in the top right, grey box. though oftentimes the items there will be slightly more expensive, if you can't find them to be available elsewhere that's always a good option too.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif