Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gem/Fest Apparel and Fest Skins!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Fubuking

ah, my bad for missing a skin ^^'

pricing is all good, feel free to send over PAs and I'll accept asap!
@Fubuking

ah, my bad for missing a skin ^^'

pricing is all good, feel free to send over PAs and I'll accept asap!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@0hzarks

Alright I believe I've sent everything. If I missed something let me know :0
@0hzarks

Alright I believe I've sent everything. If I missed something let me know :0
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubuking

ah, Accent: Circuitattoos (25,000t) has Accent: Creeping Circuits (#11970) sent instead! other than that, the rest are correct!
@Fubuking

ah, Accent: Circuitattoos (25,000t) has Accent: Creeping Circuits (#11970) sent instead! other than that, the rest are correct!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@0hzarks

Fixed it!
@0hzarks

Fixed it!
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubaking I would like to buy [item=Vermillion Epiptite] and [item=Spined Cobra] I can buy in Gems i can trade my Gems for Treasure, if you prefer Treasure :)
@Fubaking

I would like to buy Vermillion Epiptite and Spined Cobra
I can buy in Gems i can trade my Gems for Treasure, if you prefer Treasure :)
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
@Greili

No worries about needing to convert to treasure! I've sent you the PAs with gems.
@Greili

No worries about needing to convert to treasure! I've sent you the PAs with gems.
@Fubuking
Got both. Thank you so much :)
@Fubuking
Got both. Thank you so much :)
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
@Fubuking

hi! could i buy the seashell drapes?
@Fubuking

hi! could i buy the seashell drapes?
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii

Sure did you just want one or both of them :0c ?
@Hiii

Sure did you just want one or both of them :0c ?
@Fubuking

both please :)
@Fubuking

both please :)
1HKauy9.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19