Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | craziest series finale you've ever seen?
1 2 3 4
The Loki show!! I recommend watching it!I dont blame you if you wont, you have to watch like 20 movies to get caught up :')

(There's probably a crazier one I've seen but my memory for these things is horrible.)

the end of the series really wraps up Loki as a character and its amazing!!! Pretty much his entire life he's been wanting to be the King of everything, but once he gets that wish its bittersweet to say the least. It's a lovely ending.
The Loki show!! I recommend watching it!I dont blame you if you wont, you have to watch like 20 movies to get caught up :')

(There's probably a crazier one I've seen but my memory for these things is horrible.)

the end of the series really wraps up Loki as a character and its amazing!!! Pretty much his entire life he's been wanting to be the King of everything, but once he gets that wish its bittersweet to say the least. It's a lovely ending.
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
JJBA part 6

THE UNIVERSE JUST RESETS????
JJBA part 6

THE UNIVERSE JUST RESETS????
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
[quote name="@3141592653589793" date="2023-12-30 05:21:32" ] technically not a "series" finale, but it deserves an honorary mention i think! infinity train, book 3. it haven't exactly traumatized me, but left some kind of mark for sure. i don't even know how to describe it, so instead i'll leave a big "please watch infinity train" sign here i can't believe owen dennis created this and then went on to work on a flippin amongus show [/quote] big monkey go [emoji=eliminate size=1] (im coping)
@3141592653589793 wrote on 2023-12-30 05:21:32:
technically not a "series" finale, but it deserves an honorary mention i think! infinity train, book 3. it haven't exactly traumatized me, but left some kind of mark for sure. i don't even know how to describe it, so instead i'll leave a big "please watch infinity train" sign here

i can't believe owen dennis created this and then went on to work on a flippin amongus show

big monkey go (im coping)
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
does Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? count because the ending is insanely disappointing?

the show was great and this found family amasses of a few characters who end up living together and sharing a life and I thought it was so sweet

then in the last episode they all say "welp let's go get our own lives!" and disband and barely ever talk again : D
why would they do that smh
does Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? count because the ending is insanely disappointing?

the show was great and this found family amasses of a few characters who end up living together and sharing a life and I thought it was so sweet

then in the last episode they all say "welp let's go get our own lives!" and disband and barely ever talk again : D
why would they do that smh
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Seconding someone else that Madoka Magica is truly the best and craziest finale(and then the movie adds ANOTHER amazing twist!)
Seconding someone else that Madoka Magica is truly the best and craziest finale(and then the movie adds ANOTHER amazing twist!)
necro-ing this thread because I finally remembered to write this: brave police j-decker's finale. It was mostly crazy due to the fact it was surprisingly really emotional. like, you would not expect an ending that emotional from a kids' super robot anime from the 90s.

Like, the final scene with the big bads (who are mother & son) and one of their minion mechs (called a "chieftain) made me tear up :( they decide to spend the rest of eternity together in cryosleep deep underground, with the chieftain standing guard until he runs out of fuel and dies. it was so bittersweet[spoiler/]

also: the robots instantaneously evolved into actual living things, becoming an entirely new species. I'm not kidding[spoiler/]
necro-ing this thread because I finally remembered to write this: brave police j-decker's finale. It was mostly crazy due to the fact it was surprisingly really emotional. like, you would not expect an ending that emotional from a kids' super robot anime from the 90s.

Like, the final scene with the big bads (who are mother & son) and one of their minion mechs (called a "chieftain) made me tear up :( they decide to spend the rest of eternity together in cryosleep deep underground, with the chieftain standing guard until he runs out of fuel and dies. it was so bittersweet[spoiler/]

also: the robots instantaneously evolved into actual living things, becoming an entirely new species. I'm not kidding[spoiler/]
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
whatever the heck was going on with ducktales: 2017's finale
whatever the heck was going on with ducktales: 2017's finale

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2023-12-22 00:43:38" ] obligatory Game of Thrones mention [/quote] the greatest tv show of all time, so sad. Went from peak TV for the first 4-5 seasons (and might be unpopular, but season 6 wasn't THAT bad, I actually enjoyed quite a bit of it. season 7... ehh..) to having one of the worst last seasons I have ever witnessed. I will eternally be furious about this. But I'm reading the book series now so, at least I have something good to look forward to.
vidoxi wrote on 2023-12-22 00:43:38:
obligatory Game of Thrones mention
the greatest tv show of all time, so sad. Went from peak TV for the first 4-5 seasons (and might be unpopular, but season 6 wasn't THAT bad, I actually enjoyed quite a bit of it. season 7... ehh..) to having one of the worst last seasons I have ever witnessed. I will eternally be furious about this. But I'm reading the book series now so, at least I have something good to look forward to.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
The SyFy show Haven based on Stephen King's Colorado Kid had a really wild ending, honestly. By comparison to some of the others mentioned here it's not that insane, but it's still def one of my favorites.
The SyFy show Haven based on Stephen King's Colorado Kid had a really wild ending, honestly. By comparison to some of the others mentioned here it's not that insane, but it's still def one of my favorites.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
1 2 3 4