Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gem/Fest Apparel and Fest Skins!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Fubuking could i buy these familiars? [item=Nature Sprite][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Seawater Savior][item=Spellwrought Ambassador]
@Fubuking could i buy these familiars?

Nature Sprite Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Spellwrought Ambassador
vgS5fNK.png
@evilpassing @isek

Sent!

@Greili

That total is correct yes! I'll be sending you PAs for all the items in treasure shortly. If you'd rather pay with gems for any of the specific items let me know so I can relist them.
@evilpassing @isek

Sent!

@Greili

That total is correct yes! I'll be sending you PAs for all the items in treasure shortly. If you'd rather pay with gems for any of the specific items let me know so I can relist them.
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubuking sorry to ping again but i have failed my attempt to resist the allure of apparel. could i also get these please? thanks ^^ [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer][item=Standard of the Shadowbinder][item=Standard of the Gladekeeper][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Welder’s Mask][item=Gem Thief]
@Fubuking sorry to ping again but i have failed my attempt to resist the allure of apparel. could i also get these please? thanks ^^

Standard of the Plaguebringer Standard of the Shadowbinder Standard of the Gladekeeper Starlight Cloak Gem Thief
vgS5fNK.png
@isek

No worries! I've sent over the other items :3
@isek

No worries! I've sent over the other items :3
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Fubuking took a look at your wishlist. Are you still interested in the Volcanic Vents vista? If so, I’d love to trade you that for the Tsunami Gem Guardian—the LAH value comes out substantially in your favor!
@Fubuking took a look at your wishlist. Are you still interested in the Volcanic Vents vista? If so, I’d love to trade you that for the Tsunami Gem Guardian—the LAH value comes out substantially in your favor!
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks

Sorry but I'm more interested in currency rather than trading for items on my wishlist.
@beatricks

Sorry but I'm more interested in currency rather than trading for items on my wishlist.
I'd love to buy both of the Cormorant familiars if they're still available!
I'd love to buy both of the Cormorant familiars if they're still available!
@AgentMaine

Sent!
@AgentMaine

Sent!
@Fubuking Fair enough. I’ll buy the tsunami gem guardian in treasure if it’s still available!
@Fubuking Fair enough. I’ll buy the tsunami gem guardian in treasure if it’s still available!
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks

Sent!
@beatricks

Sent!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19