Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Misc. Art stuff (coms closed for now)
1 2 3 4
CILAS IS FINALLY HERE @Art stuff
vDSlWo7v_o.png
CILAS IS FINALLY HERE @Art stuff
vDSlWo7v_o.png
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
these are real cute! especially love Valor the Luxray, the shading is really cool on that one
these are real cute! especially love Valor the Luxray, the shading is really cool on that one
woo I just got a bunch of new art stuff so here's a more high-res one to celebrate, it's pretty far from my actual style but hey it's pretty good regardless. @Art stuff
a7YCFzVZ_o.png

This is called a hyena husk, they're undead hyenas with the exposed skull of a deer or a goat depending on what species they were when they were alive. part of a bigggg worldbuilding thing that Senny also happens to be a part of. Might drop more updates on that soon.
woo I just got a bunch of new art stuff so here's a more high-res one to celebrate, it's pretty far from my actual style but hey it's pretty good regardless. @Art stuff
a7YCFzVZ_o.png

This is called a hyena husk, they're undead hyenas with the exposed skull of a deer or a goat depending on what species they were when they were alive. part of a bigggg worldbuilding thing that Senny also happens to be a part of. Might drop more updates on that soon.
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
Woot! Completely different style from what you posted before...you should be proud of this!
Woot! Completely different style from what you posted before...you should be proud of this!
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
1 2 3 4