Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Perhaps some music?
1 2
Alright, theres always that one person in our live who manages to break hearts over and over again. Music is the best therapy for this, I need more. Give me all the bad/good angry/sad heartbreak/I'm over you music you have!
Alright, theres always that one person in our live who manages to break hearts over and over again. Music is the best therapy for this, I need more. Give me all the bad/good angry/sad heartbreak/I'm over you music you have!
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
Reel Big Fish has a lot of good ones across their discography for that topic.
Hope you feel better soon!
Reel Big Fish has a lot of good ones across their discography for that topic.
Hope you feel better soon!
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png
@Tchiya
Thank you!
@Tchiya
Thank you!
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
Lately my downer moods are always best paired with Blue October, Vertical Horizon, Sea Wolf, and Hozier. For a specifically achey heart, I prescribe these once a day; profanities may be present in lyrics!

Vertical Horizon
  • Goodbye Again
  • The Middle Ground
  • Best I Ever Had

Blue October
  • Your Love Is Like A Car Crash
  • I Hope You're Happy
  • Say It
  • Should Be Loved
  • The Worry List
  • Bleed Out
Lately my downer moods are always best paired with Blue October, Vertical Horizon, Sea Wolf, and Hozier. For a specifically achey heart, I prescribe these once a day; profanities may be present in lyrics!

Vertical Horizon
  • Goodbye Again
  • The Middle Ground
  • Best I Ever Had

Blue October
  • Your Love Is Like A Car Crash
  • I Hope You're Happy
  • Say It
  • Should Be Loved
  • The Worry List
  • Bleed Out

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
you're losing me by taylor swift, i love you by billie eilish, and thick skull by paramore all make me cry [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
you're losing me by taylor swift, i love you by billie eilish, and thick skull by paramore all make me cry
AdNAlvs.gif
Team Alice

All of these are by Set It Off (because I must spread my propaganda), and all of them have a sort of heartbreak/I'm done with you element to them, some more angsty than others. Enjoy [emoji=star size=1] [LIST] [*]Swan Song [*]Plastic Promises [*]I'd Rather Drown [*]The Haunting [*]I Want You (Gone) [*]Cut Off [*]Punching Bag [*]Evil People [*]Parasite [/LIST]
All of these are by Set It Off (because I must spread my propaganda), and all of them have a sort of heartbreak/I'm done with you element to them, some more angsty than others. Enjoy

• Swan Song
  • Plastic Promises
  • I'd Rather Drown
  • The Haunting
  • I Want You (Gone)
  • Cut Off
  • Punching Bag
  • Evil People
  • Parasite
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
anything by zillakami or maybe iann Dior
anything by zillakami or maybe iann Dior
qBwMqLJ.jpg 63ZnzrN.jpg qBwMqLJ.jpg
The only examples of songs that have this angry/depressed/heartbroken vibe that I can personally remember are Broken and All of Me, both done by Sins of a Divine Mother. There's also Complicate Me (also by Sins), that fits the theme of confrontation between one person and another, as you said, "that one person in our live who manages to break hearts over and over again" really well
The Chosen One and Waking Up from Shadow the Hedgehog videogame also have similar vibe, but they sound a bit more, idk how to call it, hopeful(?) and motivated
The only examples of songs that have this angry/depressed/heartbroken vibe that I can personally remember are Broken and All of Me, both done by Sins of a Divine Mother. There's also Complicate Me (also by Sins), that fits the theme of confrontation between one person and another, as you said, "that one person in our live who manages to break hearts over and over again" really well
The Chosen One and Waking Up from Shadow the Hedgehog videogame also have similar vibe, but they sound a bit more, idk how to call it, hopeful(?) and motivated
5BsilZ9.png
SRsfBYm.png
jgeciGJ.png
ll0CfnD.png
0bMlzCz.png
X4p2jRx.png
WQA384m.png
thank you all of you so much! i listen to way more music than i should and i am costantly in need of more :)
thank you all of you so much! i listen to way more music than i should and i am costantly in need of more :)
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
here's some music/songs/tracks i'm listening to right now:

night club - miss negativity
graveyardguy - undertaker
night club - my valentine
lana del rey - west coast
night club - california killed me
orville peck - kansas
night club - gossip
bones uk - beautiful is boring
night club - misery go round