Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -
1 2
@Scionatix

Was the dragon sold?
@Scionatix

Was the dragon sold?
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@aurora23
Apologies, yes! I had decided to trade for just Chickensmoothie stuff in the end.
@aurora23
Apologies, yes! I had decided to trade for just Chickensmoothie stuff in the end.
@Scionatix

Thats okay, Im curious what the worth ended up being? (So I can keep track of how much to save in the future) but if youre not sure of the value off hand/dont wish to share, thats okay too!
@Scionatix

Thats okay, Im curious what the worth ended up being? (So I can keep track of how much to save in the future) but if youre not sure of the value off hand/dont wish to share, thats okay too!

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@aurora23
I traded the 6 digit water + 7 digit earth (both unbred g1) for basically, around 65kg value (give or take) of Chickensmoothie valuable pets!
- TD august pps, (25/27 are TD) full warrior cat set, ur bee, and a bronze malk dragon
To be specific.
@aurora23
I traded the 6 digit water + 7 digit earth (both unbred g1) for basically, around 65kg value (give or take) of Chickensmoothie valuable pets!
- TD august pps, (25/27 are TD) full warrior cat set, ur bee, and a bronze malk dragon
To be specific.
@Scionatix

Thank you very much for the details! It helps with future sales and anyone else looking to value their own dragons :)
@Scionatix

Thank you very much for the details! It helps with future sales and anyone else looking to value their own dragons :)

1 2