Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clanbound Nocturne Egg
1 2 3
Don't get me wrong, Night of the Nocturne is fine as it is now to me.

However, I thought it would be a good idea if Galore offers players one clanbound Nocturne egg during the event, just so everyone is guaranteed to get at least one egg.

I understand it is set up so that everyone is likely to find at least one, but since it's left up to luck, a player could potentially open a lot of chests and never get an egg.

(I say this as someone who has already found several eggs, so this thread is not about me.)
Don't get me wrong, Night of the Nocturne is fine as it is now to me.

However, I thought it would be a good idea if Galore offers players one clanbound Nocturne egg during the event, just so everyone is guaranteed to get at least one egg.

I understand it is set up so that everyone is likely to find at least one, but since it's left up to luck, a player could potentially open a lot of chests and never get an egg.

(I say this as someone who has already found several eggs, so this thread is not about me.)
no support because you get free eggs during the event and they're at their cheapest during december when the market is flooded with them by people who dont wanna wait for the off-season to sell them at a higher price

what they need to do is give us back the free gathering turns so that people have EXTRA chances for chests right off the bat, seeing as they just refuse to implement a "HOLD YOUR GATHERING TURNS" message and didn't even give a week/day before heads up for this years NotN which meant a lot of players lost out on a head start to the chest gathering

(and before anyone mentions the site calendar - i've talked excessively about the inaccessibility of a calendar feature that a significant amount of the userbase doesn't know how to get to)
no support because you get free eggs during the event and they're at their cheapest during december when the market is flooded with them by people who dont wanna wait for the off-season to sell them at a higher price

what they need to do is give us back the free gathering turns so that people have EXTRA chances for chests right off the bat, seeing as they just refuse to implement a "HOLD YOUR GATHERING TURNS" message and didn't even give a week/day before heads up for this years NotN which meant a lot of players lost out on a head start to the chest gathering

(and before anyone mentions the site calendar - i've talked excessively about the inaccessibility of a calendar feature that a significant amount of the userbase doesn't know how to get to)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I mean, I even scavenged a couple of eggs, so my main question is "why"? As there are no other fest or event with guaranteed specific clanbound items, so why would NotN specifically give out eggs when there are dozens of items specific to this event?

No support due to no reasons given.
I mean, I even scavenged a couple of eggs, so my main question is "why"? As there are no other fest or event with guaranteed specific clanbound items, so why would NotN specifically give out eggs when there are dozens of items specific to this event?

No support due to no reasons given.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Eggs are the most desired item in the event as far as I can tell.

The eggs on the AH could still be rather pricey to new players.

I support the idea about NotN Upcoming Announcement and the return of bonus gathering turns on the first day of the event. I dislike clanbound items, so no support.
I support the idea about NotN Upcoming Announcement and the return of bonus gathering turns on the first day of the event. I dislike clanbound items, so no support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="garbodor" date="2023-12-25 06:13:26" ] Eggs are the most desired item in the event as far as I can tell. The eggs on the AH could still be rather pricey to new players. [/quote] that's why the extra gathering turns are nice because it gives new players some extra opportunity to get chests
garbodor wrote on 2023-12-25 06:13:26:

that's why the extra gathering turns are nice because it gives new players some extra opportunity to get chests
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Cool, but I don't need eggs. I'd rather have Galore give people a couple chests so that they can get other things than eggs.

New players also don't need eggs. They need chests more than they need clanbound eggs
Cool, but I don't need eggs. I'd rather have Galore give people a couple chests so that they can get other things than eggs.

New players also don't need eggs. They need chests more than they need clanbound eggs
I’m not really opposed to this, but there are also other items with high rarity or even higher than eggs. I’m aware that eggs are high in popularity compared to the gene scrolls or even the breed scroll, but I just think if the staff were to do this, it shouldn’t be focused on eggs and it should focus on probably chests to be honest.

Edit: We also gotta note that not everyone really want the eggs despite their popularity. They could want other items that comes from NotN. I would rather no clanbound though. They get a little annoying to sit there in my hoard.
I’m not really opposed to this, but there are also other items with high rarity or even higher than eggs. I’m aware that eggs are high in popularity compared to the gene scrolls or even the breed scroll, but I just think if the staff were to do this, it shouldn’t be focused on eggs and it should focus on probably chests to be honest.

Edit: We also gotta note that not everyone really want the eggs despite their popularity. They could want other items that comes from NotN. I would rather no clanbound though. They get a little annoying to sit there in my hoard.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I would rather several chests. I don't want G1 Nocturnes (I already have a few), so them being clanbound confers no benefit to me personally, and I don't think I'm the only one with this. A jumpstart to chests would be very nice, though. :3
I would rather several chests. I don't want G1 Nocturnes (I already have a few), so them being clanbound confers no benefit to me personally, and I don't think I'm the only one with this. A jumpstart to chests would be very nice, though. :3
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hi, it's Meee, I don't want eggs, clanbound or not. The only reason I hoard them is for sale later down the line or during the event.

I'd rather have the extra gathering turns, since I can use those to keep my food stores up, when I need to replenish them.

Edit- There's too many different play styles to make them clanbound if they do. Clan Bound should be reserves for NEW breed releases, not ones that have been around for awhile.
Hi, it's Meee, I don't want eggs, clanbound or not. The only reason I hoard them is for sale later down the line or during the event.

I'd rather have the extra gathering turns, since I can use those to keep my food stores up, when I need to replenish them.

Edit- There's too many different play styles to make them clanbound if they do. Clan Bound should be reserves for NEW breed releases, not ones that have been around for awhile.
Please don't quote me.
1 2 3