Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 879 880
@Chieftain 3 eggs for all pairs!
@Chieftain 3 eggs for all pairs!
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Leopardmask @Solestial @OncePureVessel looking for one nature nest! just one :pensive:
@Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Leopardmask @Solestial @OncePureVessel looking for one nature nest! just one :pensive:
@L0SERDEVILxx
(oh I sure hope I spelled your name right so this ping works my eyes are terrible)
I can take your Nature nest!
@L0SERDEVILxx
(oh I sure hope I spelled your name right so this ping works my eyes are terrible)
I can take your Nature nest!
"Froggy"/"Hypo" =o= Adult =o= (FR+3)
naturetop.png
@HypoTheBognapper thank you! i can send them over right now
@HypoTheBognapper thank you! i can send them over right now
@ToxicE Neat, thank you for the update :D
@ToxicE Neat, thank you for the update :D
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
Good afternoon! Looking to reserve some nests to hatch on [color=#E8A507][b]January 1st, 2024 (New Year)[/b][/color]! These will have to be nested by December 27 at the latest to hatch on time. Tip will be sent upon the return of my pairs, & food can be provided on request to cover their stay :) [i]Please only host holiday hatches if you're sure you can hatch them on time![/i] [LIST] [*][s]3 Earth[/s] [*][s]1 Fire[/s] [*][s]3 Arcane[/s] [*][s]2 Light[/s] Hosted by Andromedus [/LIST] [size=0] [emoji=earth rune size=1] @ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @Meowruff @mackelleo [emoji=fire rune size=1] @/LucisAbsentia @Phoebici [emoji=arcane rune size=1] @chemicon @tialanderrol @GhostBeach @Ghyra [emoji=light rune size=1] @ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @fatedbetrayer @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito [/size]
Good afternoon!

Looking to reserve some nests to hatch on January 1st, 2024 (New Year)!
These will have to be nested by December 27 at the latest to hatch on time.
Tip will be sent upon the return of my pairs, & food can be provided on request to cover their stay :)

Please only host holiday hatches if you're sure you can hatch them on time!
  • 3 Earth
  • 1 Fire
  • 3 Arcane
  • 2 Light Hosted by Andromedus

@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @Meowruff @mackelleo
@/LucisAbsentia @Phoebici
@chemicon @tialanderrol @GhostBeach @Ghyra
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @fatedbetrayer @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito
YaLh2Os.png
@Marcinerdy Hey! I missed your reply somehow FJDSKLFDS I'll send the 2 CRs your way! No worries if you don't get to it until later today/after rollover :]
@Marcinerdy Hey! I missed your reply somehow FJDSKLFDS I'll send the 2 CRs your way! No worries if you don't get to it until later today/after rollover :]
UqHgyno.gifZInaczN.gif
Hello, I am trying to breed a memorial dragon. For that I am looking for someone who can hatch a nest on the 31st. I can provide a Boon of Fertility if none of you have an open nest tomorrow.

Found, thank you.
Hello, I am trying to breed a memorial dragon. For that I am looking for someone who can hatch a nest on the 31st. I can provide a Boon of Fertility if none of you have an open nest tomorrow.

Found, thank you.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Alithium8 @Katargo i can host your nests!
@Alithium8 @Katargo i can host your nests!
a69iToJ.png
tqGkHih.png
s5J4y6g.png
XFWypK3.png
YMPbu9R.png
968f79228a072a372046c6af70ae21c8976348a0.gif
FD1rkPC.png
@Andromedus
Thank you. Is it ok if I send the pair over today? You don't have to nest them today, tomorrow should be fine too, but I don't know when I'll be online tomorrow.
@Andromedus
Thank you. Is it ok if I send the pair over today? You don't have to nest them today, tomorrow should be fine too, but I don't know when I'll be online tomorrow.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
1 2 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 879 880