Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | lore ideas for dragons!
hello. hi. i'm in a creative flurry all of a sudden!! while i do have my own lore to work on, i would love love love to provide some headcanons and writing ideas around your dragons as well!!! perhaps even a little bit of a short story if i get particularly inspired- no promises on that front though.

also if your dragon isn't dressed and doesn't have an outfit plan i might design one to go along with the lore! feel free to use, draw inspiration, or ignore completely, i just wanna throw some stuff out there.
hello. hi. i'm in a creative flurry all of a sudden!! while i do have my own lore to work on, i would love love love to provide some headcanons and writing ideas around your dragons as well!!! perhaps even a little bit of a short story if i get particularly inspired- no promises on that front though.

also if your dragon isn't dressed and doesn't have an outfit plan i might design one to go along with the lore! feel free to use, draw inspiration, or ignore completely, i just wanna throw some stuff out there.
my personal project tracker

(link pending) lair lineage projects
Hi hi! I've been in a bit of lore slump lately but I do have a dragon with a little bit of lore, and would love to add more to, but I just can't seem to think of any more for her. She's suppose to be a queen that has travelled from an ice clan to live among the land of rot, and haven't gotten quite the respect or title of "queen" with the clan members just yet. If you do help, thank you and I appreciate it. Happy holidays and have a wonderful day/night! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79557405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795575/79557405_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi hi! I've been in a bit of lore slump lately but I do have a dragon with a little bit of lore, and would love to add more to, but I just can't seem to think of any more for her. She's suppose to be a queen that has travelled from an ice clan to live among the land of rot, and haven't gotten quite the respect or title of "queen" with the clan members just yet.

If you do help, thank you and I appreciate it. Happy holidays and have a wonderful day/night!

79557405_350.png
HCNNZeS.pngFY88vH7.png
@StellarStarshine

Perhaps, in order to gain the respect of her new clan, Riverrose must learn to connect with the people of it on their level? Maybe she started off aloof and distant, and as such the other dragons were less inclined to follow her leadership, but as time went on she began to acclimate and act more as a member of the clan, than their high and mighty ruler? She might, for example, start realizing her clanmates are more inclined to listen to her once she has spent time playing with those rowdy children in the town square. And that once the other dragons start to really see her as one of them, they are more inclined to listen to her, but at the same time she is more inclined to value their input.

Maybe she initially came to the clan as part of an arranged marriage with someone in a position of power? But either that marriage fell through, or her partner died, and she was left to try to learn to truly fit in on her own merit.
@StellarStarshine

Perhaps, in order to gain the respect of her new clan, Riverrose must learn to connect with the people of it on their level? Maybe she started off aloof and distant, and as such the other dragons were less inclined to follow her leadership, but as time went on she began to acclimate and act more as a member of the clan, than their high and mighty ruler? She might, for example, start realizing her clanmates are more inclined to listen to her once she has spent time playing with those rowdy children in the town square. And that once the other dragons start to really see her as one of them, they are more inclined to listen to her, but at the same time she is more inclined to value their input.

Maybe she initially came to the clan as part of an arranged marriage with someone in a position of power? But either that marriage fell through, or her partner died, and she was left to try to learn to truly fit in on her own merit.
my personal project tracker

(link pending) lair lineage projects
Ooh, I like both ideas. I'll see what I can do based on both later :D
Ooh, I like both ideas. I'll see what I can do based on both later :D
HCNNZeS.pngFY88vH7.png
I've had this gal for AGES and I haven't gotten around to giving her lore, or even a proper outfit (Or one that I like) All that I have is that she's probably very stoic, and she's a Naomi descendent I love here dearly, and she's one of the few ridgebacks in my lair, but I don't have the creative juice for her T_T [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55909871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/559099/55909871_350.png[/img][/url]
I've had this gal for AGES and I haven't gotten around to giving her lore, or even a proper outfit (Or one that I like)
All that I have is that she's probably very stoic, and she's a Naomi descendent
I love here dearly, and she's one of the few ridgebacks in my lair, but I don't have the creative juice for her T_T
55909871_350.png
4ok1TmX.png
hi! i have this new permababy who's a part of a crew of aether pirates that was caught and now is imprisoned in a plague facility that was once a prison (sorry if that didn't make sense, my clan lore is in my bio if you'd like more info), but basically i'm having trouble deciding their role in the crew/how they got to the crew and just general personality stuff. i'd also love name suggestions [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91579042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915791/91579042_350.png[/img][/url]
hi! i have this new permababy who's a part of a crew of aether pirates that was caught and now is imprisoned in a plague facility that was once a prison (sorry if that didn't make sense, my clan lore is in my bio if you'd like more info), but basically i'm having trouble deciding their role in the crew/how they got to the crew and just general personality stuff. i'd also love name suggestions
91579042_350.png
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png