Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon leveling/Melting services (CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up
Up
@Pearlgold hi! I'd love to send you a stack to melt down, could I be added to the waitlist?
@Pearlgold hi! I'd love to send you a stack to melt down, could I be added to the waitlist?

QVkHS1O.png
@Blauw sure thing, I'll ping you when I get to you c:
Thanks so much!
@Blauw sure thing, I'll ping you when I get to you c:
Thanks so much!
Up
Up
Hi, would you be willing to level up three dragons at a once?[2 are 1-25 and one is 7-25]
Hi, would you be willing to level up three dragons at a once?[2 are 1-25 and one is 7-25]
20gmG6n.gifKnBT5EI.pngmcsxnxk.gifKE7cXiD.pngJzqKyKA.png
Hi there, I would love to get a Lv 1 to 25 if you are still open!
Hi there, I would love to get a Lv 1 to 25 if you are still open!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Pearlgold

hello! Would you be willing to level a derg that's already partially leveled? I have my lovely boy Magelet who is currently level 10, and I was wondering if you could get him to level 24 for me (not all the way to 25, please)? If so, would 150g you think be fair for that?

Thank you!!
@Pearlgold

hello! Would you be willing to level a derg that's already partially leveled? I have my lovely boy Magelet who is currently level 10, and I was wondering if you could get him to level 24 for me (not all the way to 25, please)? If so, would 150g you think be fair for that?

Thank you!!
@calluth hello, I can do that, sorry for the late response, I might need about maybe 3-4 days if that’s okay c: for the level 10 dragon
@calluth hello, I can do that, sorry for the late response, I might need about maybe 3-4 days if that’s okay c: for the level 10 dragon
@Arcticmoss hello! I can do that but it would probably take at least a week and a half for three dragons, it might possibly take more, is that okay?
@Arcticmoss hello! I can do that but it would probably take at least a week and a half for three dragons, it might possibly take more, is that okay?
@Bashett Hello, sorry for the late response, it might take 3-4 days if that’s okay with you, when your ready you can send your dragon right over c:
@Bashett Hello, sorry for the late response, it might take 3-4 days if that’s okay with you, when your ready you can send your dragon right over c:
1 2 3 4 5 6