Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 421 422
It is fishing, sometimes there are weird things.

Your heart has been taken by something other than the love of your life, now you have to get it back.

A sci-fi third person shooter that I got into entirely because it has fishing in it.

After slaying grand dragons and formidable beasts, you face the final boss; a large insect. (this is spoken with the most love in my heart for it)
It is fishing, sometimes there are weird things.

Your heart has been taken by something other than the love of your life, now you have to get it back.

A sci-fi third person shooter that I got into entirely because it has fishing in it.

After slaying grand dragons and formidable beasts, you face the final boss; a large insect. (this is spoken with the most love in my heart for it)
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
Thousands of repeated honks
Thousands of repeated honks

PgfsYRI.jpg
Escapades of a lady raised by birds include wiping out an entire species, planets blowing up, pirates, freaky chemicals, and a flying baby.
Escapades of a lady raised by birds include wiping out an entire species, planets blowing up, pirates, freaky chemicals, and a flying baby.
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
S T O P R I G H T T H E R E CRIMINAL SCUM

*Proceeds to run into a wall*
S T O P R I G H T T H E R E CRIMINAL SCUM

*Proceeds to run into a wall*
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Yeah ok my uncle is really creepy, but he gave me this cool Mew pokemon that no one else has.

Anyways wanna have a sleepover lol I totaly won't feed you to him
Yeah ok my uncle is really creepy, but he gave me this cool Mew pokemon that no one else has.

Anyways wanna have a sleepover lol I totaly won't feed you to him
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
You’re a wolf in Yellowstone National Park. Don’t die.
(WolfQuest)
You’re a wolf in Yellowstone National Park. Don’t die.
(WolfQuest)
Crownworthy_FR_SaltyGhost.png fE0vSYy.png
AQPJNOh.png
JvUa9ma.png
JuaytuP.png
[quote name="etherealEquinox" date="2023-12-21 18:37:18" ] (snipped) 13 (and countiing) fiighters fight iin 5v5 matches. the catch? all of em are based off of roblox gear. [/quote] is this Phighting? (also, I don't mean to be rude, but what happened to all of your "i"s?)
etherealEquinox wrote on 2023-12-21 18:37:18:
(snipped)

13 (and countiing) fiighters fight iin 5v5 matches. the catch? all of em are based off of roblox gear.

is this Phighting?

(also, I don't mean to be rude, but what happened to all of your "i"s?)
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="Keopa" date="2023-12-21 20:42:52" ] Escapades of a lady raised by birds include wiping out an entire species, planets blowing up, pirates, freaky chemicals, and a flying baby. [/quote] Metroid? Maybe? I know very little about Metroid so this might be wayyyy off
Keopa wrote on 2023-12-21 20:42:52:

Metroid? Maybe? I know very little about Metroid so this might be wayyyy off
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="@BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-12-22 07:16:23" ] [quote name="Keopa" date="2023-12-21 20:42:52" ] Escapades of a lady raised by birds include wiping out an entire species, planets blowing up, pirates, freaky chemicals, and a flying baby. [/quote] Metroid? Maybe? I know very little about Metroid so this might be wayyyy off [/quote] Actually you got it spot on! Good job!
@BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-12-22 07:16:23:
Keopa wrote on 2023-12-21 20:42:52:

Metroid? Maybe? I know very little about Metroid so this might be wayyyy off
Actually you got it spot on! Good job!
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
a man who loses his fam and turns "bad" and kills pals
a man who loses his fam and turns "bad" and kills pals
qBwMqLJ.jpg 63ZnzrN.jpg qBwMqLJ.jpg
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 421 422