Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [090] • aura f skin foliage stalking &am
1 2 3
@yum Ty! Added
@yum Ty! Added
@Withoutbounds , @Seamists , @Xenonenity , @Elextra , @Bayojeanne and @Yum we got 6 and that’s enough to buy the 10 print! Feel free to send the 850g however so I can buy the skin packet! :)
@Withoutbounds , @Seamists , @Xenonenity , @Elextra , @Bayojeanne and @Yum we got 6 and that’s enough to buy the 10 print! Feel free to send the 850g however so I can buy the skin packet! :)
I hate to ping y’all again but it’s terrific news. I found a resized that actually maintained much of the quality! It will look even better! @Withoutbounds , @Seamists , @Xenonenity , @Elextra , @Bayojeanne and @Yum [img] https://i.imgur.com/1PhGp1A.jpg[/img] Will also ping @panicat with the news since they agreed it was so scrunched and lost a lot of the charm, now it doesn’t!
I hate to ping y’all again but it’s terrific news. I found a resized that actually maintained much of the quality! It will look even better!

@Withoutbounds , @Seamists , @Xenonenity , @Elextra , @Bayojeanne and @Yum

1PhGp1A.jpg

Will also ping @panicat with the news since they agreed it was so scrunched and lost a lot of the charm, now it doesn’t!
@090

there are some tutorials in the forum on how to best reduce scrunching, you can also ask in the discord too! Might be helpful to reference your peers if you're still having issues
@090

there are some tutorials in the forum on how to best reduce scrunching, you can also ask in the discord too! Might be helpful to reference your peers if you're still having issues
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
Hi there! If you need help getting a clean resized image I would be happy to assist, feel free to send a DM. I'm more than willing to walk you through the process as there's not a lot of great guides out there explaining how to do it. Brightmyth wrote an amazing guide a while back but I can never seem to find the link. Resizing can be a huge pain until you figure it out. One trick is to up size the base image before you begin drawing and then resize it all the way down after to maintain detail and quality. Happy to help anytime!
Hi there! If you need help getting a clean resized image I would be happy to assist, feel free to send a DM. I'm more than willing to walk you through the process as there's not a lot of great guides out there explaining how to do it. Brightmyth wrote an amazing guide a while back but I can never seem to find the link. Resizing can be a huge pain until you figure it out. One trick is to up size the base image before you begin drawing and then resize it all the way down after to maintain detail and quality. Happy to help anytime!
PEnIA1u.png
@090 Could I get added for a slot.
@090 Could I get added for a slot.
91737640.png
@Aperio sure! Just send payment whenever!
@Aperio sure! Just send payment whenever!
slot please!
slot please!
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii sure thing! Send payment when you can!
@Hiii sure thing! Send payment when you can!
@090

Any update on this skin?
@090

Any update on this skin?
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2 3