Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Le Cirque des Misérables - Open
@beansgalore Thank you for your participation !
@beansgalore Thank you for your participation !
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
last chance to join in on Game of Fortune !
last chance to join in on Game of Fortune !
Game of Fortune will close in 1.5 hrs, winners will be announced shortly after !
Game of Fortune will close in 1.5 hrs, winners will be announced shortly after !
Game of Fortune

You bid your entry into Kjiira’s game, and they invite you to wait with them for its conclusion- through the dreary night you watch as a small crowd amasses, each one trading in one of their own baubles for a ticket of their own. You feel yourself growing anxious.. surely you still have a decent chance of winning.. Despite your attempts to calm your nerves you still feel a tightness growing in your chest- a singing pain that only grows worse as every new arrival hands a strange chest over to this game’s host.

Candle light flickers and lightning flashes- you feel a dulled pain as you chew on your cheeks, surely the night is almost over..? You can’t tell through the rain and wind or the gray clouds clingling low to the earth, but you’re sure the sun will rise soon- surely the game will end with the night.

Kjiira seems distant now, no longer the warm presence he was when you had first entered this place.

The door creaks.. a fifth person enters and just as soon as they have, the door snaps shut behind them- the room echoing and the ground trembling. Kjiira can only extend their arms in waiting for the chest they would give them.

The wheel behind them comes to life as the exchange is completed, cutting itself into six sections as a glowing violet scrawl fills itself in- you watch entranced as your own name is written. The wheel spins on its own and you dig your nails into your palms in anticipation..

Winners:

1st: @Hellhoundspack
2nd: @DismasYves
3rd: @Kitshall
Game of Fortune

You bid your entry into Kjiira’s game, and they invite you to wait with them for its conclusion- through the dreary night you watch as a small crowd amasses, each one trading in one of their own baubles for a ticket of their own. You feel yourself growing anxious.. surely you still have a decent chance of winning.. Despite your attempts to calm your nerves you still feel a tightness growing in your chest- a singing pain that only grows worse as every new arrival hands a strange chest over to this game’s host.

Candle light flickers and lightning flashes- you feel a dulled pain as you chew on your cheeks, surely the night is almost over..? You can’t tell through the rain and wind or the gray clouds clingling low to the earth, but you’re sure the sun will rise soon- surely the game will end with the night.

Kjiira seems distant now, no longer the warm presence he was when you had first entered this place.

The door creaks.. a fifth person enters and just as soon as they have, the door snaps shut behind them- the room echoing and the ground trembling. Kjiira can only extend their arms in waiting for the chest they would give them.

The wheel behind them comes to life as the exchange is completed, cutting itself into six sections as a glowing violet scrawl fills itself in- you watch entranced as your own name is written. The wheel spins on its own and you dig your nails into your palms in anticipation..

Winners:

1st: @Hellhoundspack
2nd: @DismasYves
3rd: @Kitshall
[center][size=7][font=comic sans][color=8B0000]Lottery[/color][/size][/center] ------ [center][size=3]At the center of a busy road you see a stand- manned by an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90137547]angelic imperial[/url]- you recognize him as Samuel, of course. The proprietor of Le Cirque’s Lotto Organization. On the counter in front of him sits a gilded 30-sided die, the edges worn and betraying the illusion of luxury by exposing the copper beneath. He asks if you’d like to place a bet,”I’ll give you the same deal as before” he promises, and you can’t help but find the offer tempting. Something about the way he speaks to you makes you feel as though you can trust him. You lean forward onto the counter, if only to gaze deeper into those beautiful eyes- an unfamiliar heat wells up in your chest, but you don’t think he would burn you. “What are we betting on?” You ask almost as if in a trance. “Look over there-” he says with a flick of his [i]shining[/i] tail. [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] “And.. between you and me.. the [i]big man[/i] has arranged for the runner up to take home a little something too..” You’re not sure exactly who the “Big Man” is, but you’re inclined to believe him after the last game. [size=2]claim a number 1-30 disclaimer: his "deal" is not offering a discount, but the ability to buy more than one entry[/center] [quote=Bets] [LIST=1] [*] @Milosthings [*] @mikhael [*] @clownluvr [*] @clownluvr [*] @clownluvr [*] @DismasYves [*] @MUSHROOMTIME [*] @clownluvr [*] @BeansGalore [*] @BeansGalore [*] @hellhoundspack [*] @clownluvr [*] @kitshall [*] @MUSHROOMTIME [*] @mikhael [*] @fearlord [*] @DismasYves [*] @BeansGalore [*] @Milosthings [*] @ShadesMagic [*] @MUSHROOMTIME [*] @BeansGalore [*] @Milosthings [*] @wolfsrain [*] @AWB [*] @BeansGalore [*] @BeansGalore [*] @clownluvr [*] @milosthings [*] @hellhoundspack [/LIST] [/quote] ------ bump!
Lottery

At the center of a busy road you see a stand- manned by an angelic imperial- you recognize him as Samuel, of course. The proprietor of Le Cirque’s Lotto Organization. On the counter in front of him sits a gilded 30-sided die, the edges worn and betraying the illusion of luxury by exposing the copper beneath. He asks if you’d like to place a bet,”I’ll give you the same deal as before” he promises, and you can’t help but find the offer tempting. Something about the way he speaks to you makes you feel as though you can trust him. You lean forward onto the counter, if only to gaze deeper into those beautiful eyes- an unfamiliar heat wells up in your chest, but you don’t think he would burn you. “What are we betting on?” You ask almost as if in a trance.

“Look over there-” he says with a flick of his shining tail.

Gilded Decorative Chest

“And.. between you and me.. the big man has arranged for the runner up to take home a little something too..”

You’re not sure exactly who the “Big Man” is, but you’re inclined to believe him after the last game.

claim a number 1-30
disclaimer: his "deal" is not offering a discount, but the ability to buy more than one entry

bump!
@wistfulclown sending in 6 more gems for spots 18, 26, and 10! Courtesy of Bayren :)

(oh ye for the lottery AA)
@wistfulclown sending in 6 more gems for spots 18, 26, and 10! Courtesy of Bayren :)

(oh ye for the lottery AA)
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
@beansgalore thank you for your participation ! your entry has been recorded !
@beansgalore thank you for your participation ! your entry has been recorded !
@wistfulclown I want to add more 6g for numbers 10, 18 and 28!
@wistfulclown I want to add more 6g for numbers 10, 18 and 28!
aC86tUH.png w9bDUNq.pngFJ98AnN.pngrLSiosd.pngXmHV7tO.pngOBrKa68.png5x3AjhK.png
hUchsi0.png
@wistfulclown I sent 6g for 7, 14 and 21!
@wistfulclown I sent 6g for 7, 14 and 21!
MUSH • He/They • FR+3 • Wishlist
xpxalNl.gif
@Clownluvr entry for slots 10 & 18 are occupied, are there other numbers you'd like to claim? or would you like your gems refunded?

Open slots:8

EDIT: I'll refund 2g now and let you decide if you'd like to keep the final slot or receive another 2g
@Clownluvr entry for slots 10 & 18 are occupied, are there other numbers you'd like to claim? or would you like your gems refunded?

Open slots:8

EDIT: I'll refund 2g now and let you decide if you'd like to keep the final slot or receive another 2g