Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Read inside) Art & Graphic exp shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hikumi
I understand! Animal Crossing is good series. It if helps you not feel as worried: there are some main characters like Impa, who can help give you direction. The Sheikah Slate has a map, which you can put pins on, and also has a list of your current Main Quests. There's also ground paths all over main map! They are brown colored, and if you get a horse and have good friendship with one, the horse can follow the paths for you!

Sounds good! I can pay 15kt or 15g, whichever you prefer! I would like it if the canvas height stays in 100px, if possible! I wouldn't mind if you had to adjust her tail a bit for you to have more room to work with.

Edit: fixed a typo!
@Hikumi
I understand! Animal Crossing is good series. It if helps you not feel as worried: there are some main characters like Impa, who can help give you direction. The Sheikah Slate has a map, which you can put pins on, and also has a list of your current Main Quests. There's also ground paths all over main map! They are brown colored, and if you get a horse and have good friendship with one, the horse can follow the paths for you!

Sounds good! I can pay 15kt or 15g, whichever you prefer! I would like it if the canvas height stays in 100px, if possible! I wouldn't mind if you had to adjust her tail a bit for you to have more room to work with.

Edit: fixed a typo!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@tayssi got them! made a thin and thick line version for the graphic, also since no size was specified I took what I thought would be readable and visible but not too overwhelming in big size c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMO8iTZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1y4Ajwz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BuNpL19.png[/img] @Teba I really should be giving it another try aaaaaa I think maybe...these holidays...maaaybe (because Im a bit more hyped for pokemon dlc fdjsfs) because I've had the game I think for 4 years now and yeah I. I really tried twice and got scared by big enemies HAH but this helps a bit :) I will try again! and either t or g works I dont have any preference - and I managed to make her fit the 100px size! the antler sort of, blocked the view for the ear but otherwise the ear would be visible but not the antler orz I hope this works! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qz6ThFa.png[/img]
@tayssi got them! made a thin and thick line version for the graphic, also since no size was specified I took what I thought would be readable and visible but not too overwhelming in big size c:
ZMO8iTZ.png
1y4Ajwz.png
BuNpL19.png

@Teba I really should be giving it another try aaaaaa I think maybe...these holidays...maaaybe (because Im a bit more hyped for pokemon dlc fdjsfs) because I've had the game I think for 4 years now and yeah I. I really tried twice and got scared by big enemies HAH but this helps a bit :) I will try again!
and either t or g works I dont have any preference - and I managed to make her fit the 100px size! the antler sort of, blocked the view for the ear but otherwise the ear would be visible but not the antler orz I hope this works!
Qz6ThFa.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Are you able to get some banners done by today/tomorrow?
It's photoedit and I'll pay extra for rush service!
@Hikumi
Are you able to get some banners done by today/tomorrow?
It's photoedit and I'll pay extra for rush service!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@lakaishia
It heavily depends on what you were thinking of, and on my own health state tomrrow (its almost midnight in my timezone) as I recently caught a cold ^^; if I'm better tomorrow compared to today I could be able to
@lakaishia
It heavily depends on what you were thinking of, and on my own health state tomrrow (its almost midnight in my timezone) as I recently caught a cold ^^; if I'm better tomorrow compared to today I could be able to
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
I have the background I want, and it's placing words on said background. Would be two, no colors or anything, just words I've given you.

I'm looking to pay about 2k gems for the service
I have the background I want, and it's placing words on said background. Would be two, no colors or anything, just words I've given you.

I'm looking to pay about 2k gems for the service
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@lakaishia could you PM me the form filled with info? I will let you know tomorrow as soon as I wake up if I feel like I am able to take it or not (again, just purely based on health)
@lakaishia could you PM me the form filled with info? I will let you know tomorrow as soon as I wake up if I feel like I am able to take it or not (again, just purely based on health)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
ahhh they are so cutee!! Thank you! <3
ahhh they are so cutee!! Thank you! <3
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@Hikumi
Understandable! If you're still in the mood for Pokemon, then BotW can certainly wait. I am sure you can overcome the giant enemies. You can always visit Great Fairies to get armor upgraded, or get Fairies from there.. If you are feeling for BotW, free to PM me about it any time. I am more than happy to offer suggestions and tips without spoilers!

I will pay in Gems then! I see what you mean about her ear, but that's OK! You did a great job with the Bone Antlers and her Pearl. I'll send the payment by PM, as well as a tip. Thank you so much!
@Hikumi
Understandable! If you're still in the mood for Pokemon, then BotW can certainly wait. I am sure you can overcome the giant enemies. You can always visit Great Fairies to get armor upgraded, or get Fairies from there.. If you are feeling for BotW, free to PM me about it any time. I am more than happy to offer suggestions and tips without spoilers!

I will pay in Gems then! I see what you mean about her ear, but that's OK! You did a great job with the Bone Antlers and her Pearl. I'll send the payment by PM, as well as a tip. Thank you so much!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Shop has been revamped a little, I took away some stuff I wasn't that interested/comfy in drawing and kept others - some arts changed place and I've added the current experiments on 2nd post, while everything under that is the general art stuff. Don't worry, the popular minis and most of my chibis are still available c:

That said, 2 slots open (either FRC or USD)

@Hiku's general art list

EDIT: OH ALSO question for anyone pinged, if you feel like replying: would you be interested in (colored) traditional art pieces? I cant ship them but I can scan them so they would look quite clean.
Shop has been revamped a little, I took away some stuff I wasn't that interested/comfy in drawing and kept others - some arts changed place and I've added the current experiments on 2nd post, while everything under that is the general art stuff. Don't worry, the popular minis and most of my chibis are still available c:

That said, 2 slots open (either FRC or USD)

@Hiku's general art list

EDIT: OH ALSO question for anyone pinged, if you feel like replying: would you be interested in (colored) traditional art pieces? I cant ship them but I can scan them so they would look quite clean.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Could I grab a slot please? :D [b]Name/ID:[/b] hayum [b]Art type:[/b] Minis [b]Dragon/Character: [/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/1555404.cervinuus/23949235.ref#5636069][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/43168664_VRA.png[/img] This dragon[/url]. You can view the [url=https://toyhou.se/1555404.cervinuus/gallery]whole gallery here[/url] if you want! Some keywords for vibe : natural, positive, free, calm, relaxed but still inquisitive and playful. They are also very swift and flexible! [b]Details:[/b] Maybe them flying or swirling! Or curled up. Or running? Anything's good actually XD [b]Payment:[/b] treasure! [b]Notes:[/b] Your art is so cute <333
Could I grab a slot please? :D

Name/ID: hayum

Art type: Minis

Dragon/Character:
43168664_VRA.png
This dragon
. You can view the whole gallery here if you want!

Some keywords for vibe : natural, positive, free, calm, relaxed but still inquisitive and playful. They are also very swift and flexible!

Details: Maybe them flying or swirling! Or curled up. Or running? Anything's good actually XD

Payment: treasure!

Notes: Your art is so cute <333
1 2 3 4 5 6 7