Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Interest Check/Survey] Dragon Mockups
1 2
@Wintaer I'd love to be pinged when/if you start up a shop ^^
I'd say a couple thousand for a breed change and add some for each gene ^^
@Wintaer I'd love to be pinged when/if you start up a shop ^^
I'd say a couple thousand for a breed change and add some for each gene ^^
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
@oOLostWandererOo, added you to the list! And I'll definitely keep that pricing in mind, thanks.
@oOLostWandererOo, added you to the list! And I'll definitely keep that pricing in mind, thanks.
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer
Honestly, I'd pay 5000t outright, and increment up from there.
@Wintaer
Honestly, I'd pay 5000t outright, and increment up from there.
In my opinion, according to the amount of time you estimate spending on them, 5k seems to be a pretty decent base price considering the work that will go into making the mockup; you could make increments of 1k-5k depending on the gene and apparel. For the simple breed change, you could charge 1k for just that since you estimate taking only 5-10 minutes on them.

Hope that helps! c;
In my opinion, according to the amount of time you estimate spending on them, 5k seems to be a pretty decent base price considering the work that will go into making the mockup; you could make increments of 1k-5k depending on the gene and apparel. For the simple breed change, you could charge 1k for just that since you estimate taking only 5-10 minutes on them.

Hope that helps! c;
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@gaanetto, got it, thanks!

@Cila, that helps a lot actually! c: Did you want to be on the ping list as well?
@gaanetto, got it, thanks!

@Cila, that helps a lot actually! c: Did you want to be on the ping list as well?
Sure! I wouldn't mind being pinged. c;
Sure! I wouldn't mind being pinged. c;
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Cila, added!
@Cila, added!
❄
❄
☃
☃
1 2