Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Inappropriate Name in Random Name Pool
Hello!

I was naming dragons to go into the coliseum, and I just hit the randomize button to name them. It gave me the random name Oppenheimer, and when I clicked okay it said it wasn't allowed.

I do understand why this name isn't allowed and I agree, but it is currently in the random names pool and definitely shouldn't be if it's not allowed. Just wanted to bring attention to it so it could be removed.

Thank you!
Hello!

I was naming dragons to go into the coliseum, and I just hit the randomize button to name them. It gave me the random name Oppenheimer, and when I clicked okay it said it wasn't allowed.

I do understand why this name isn't allowed and I agree, but it is currently in the random names pool and definitely shouldn't be if it's not allowed. Just wanted to bring attention to it so it could be removed.

Thank you!
lDRIQH6.gif
@bluiestarss
the banned names list and random names list are not updated at the same time, so things like this tend to happen. personally I'm convinced that the random names list hasn't been updated in years. it's probably very low on the list of priorities at the moment, but I expect it to be updated sometime after the refactor is finished.
@bluiestarss
the banned names list and random names list are not updated at the same time, so things like this tend to happen. personally I'm convinced that the random names list hasn't been updated in years. it's probably very low on the list of priorities at the moment, but I expect it to be updated sometime after the refactor is finished.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I feel like a quick audit of 'if x appears in both lists, remove x' should happen periodically lol. It got a slight chuckle out of me.
I feel like a quick audit of 'if x appears in both lists, remove x' should happen periodically lol. It got a slight chuckle out of me.
lDRIQH6.gif