Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Unusual Dragons
Hi! I am trying collect five very specific dragons, and I was hoping someone could help me with that. I am willing to pay 10,000 gold per dragon, probably a bit more if they're perfect, and I am willing to breed most of the pairs I have in exchange as well.

The first one I'm looking for are the ones listed below (I have no idea how to put the images in here):

FIRST DRAGON:

Breed: Skydancer

Primary gene: Wasp
Primary color: Marigold

Secondary gene: Shimmer
Secondary color: Latte

Tertiary gene: Flecks
Tertiary color: Latte

SECOND DRAGON:

Primary gene: Fade
Primary color: Radioactive

Secondary gene: Most, preferably shimmer
Secondary color: Sunset

Tertiary gene: Any except ghost, gembound, koi, keel, capsule, contour, okapi, opal, peacock, points, polkadot, scales, soap, thylacine, sparkle, and stain.

THIRD DRAGON

Breed: Veilspun

Primary color: Wine
Primary gene: Sphinxmoth or starmap

Secondary gene: Hawkmoth
Secondary color: Ivory

Tertiary gene: Branches
Tertiary color: Any

Thanks to anyone who helps me, and I'll breed them for you if you like, if I get them!
Hi! I am trying collect five very specific dragons, and I was hoping someone could help me with that. I am willing to pay 10,000 gold per dragon, probably a bit more if they're perfect, and I am willing to breed most of the pairs I have in exchange as well.

The first one I'm looking for are the ones listed below (I have no idea how to put the images in here):

FIRST DRAGON:

Primary gene: Wasp
Primary color: Marigold

Secondary gene: Shimmer
Secondary color: Latte

Tertiary gene: Flecks
Tertiary color: Latte

SECOND DRAGON:

Primary gene: Fade
Primary color: Radioactive

Secondary gene: Most, preferably shimmer
Secondary color: Sunset

Tertiary gene: Any except ghost, gembound, koi, keel, capsule, contour, okapi, opal, peacock, points, polkadot, scales, soap, thylacine, sparkle, and stain.

THIRD DRAGON

Breed: Veilspun

Primary color: Wine
Primary gene: Sphinxmoth or starmap

Secondary gene: Hawkmoth
Secondary color: Ivory

Tertiary gene: Branches
Tertiary color: Any

Thanks to anyone who helps me, and I'll breed them for you if you like, if I get them!
@ChampionPeril Hey! I don't have any dragons like what you're asking for, but I can help you with the images! If you go to the Predict morphology page, under the "predict" button there are two icons. Click on the square icon (the one that says "Copy this morphology's image url" when you hover over it). You'll now have something like this that you can paste with CTRL+V: [code]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=1e3d8ac70f03e738b1eb0239560d056b2789a4c9&dummyext=prev.png[/code] But if you paste that directly into a post, it'll just show a link. If you want to post an image, click on the tree icon at the top of the text box and paste the link. You'll get a code that looks like this: [code][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=1e3d8ac70f03e738b1eb0239560d056b2789a4c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/code] And when you post it, it'll turn into this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=1e3d8ac70f03e738b1eb0239560d056b2789a4c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hope this helps!
@ChampionPeril

Hey! I don't have any dragons like what you're asking for, but I can help you with the images!

If you go to the Predict morphology page, under the "predict" button there are two icons. Click on the square icon (the one that says "Copy this morphology's image url" when you hover over it). You'll now have something like this that you can paste with CTRL+V:
Code:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=1e3d8ac70f03e738b1eb0239560d056b2789a4c9&dummyext=prev.png

But if you paste that directly into a post, it'll just show a link. If you want to post an image, click on the tree icon at the top of the text box and paste the link. You'll get a code that looks like this:
Code:
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=1e3d8ac70f03e738b1eb0239560d056b2789a4c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]

And when you post it, it'll turn into this:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=1e3d8ac70f03e738b1eb0239560d056b2789a4c9&dummyext=prev.png

Hope this helps!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals
| | LF eggs:
@ChampionPeril if you want to link the morphology in the image, you just have to do it like this; [quote=code] [urI=(insert link to scry here)][img] (insert image link here) [/img][/url][/quote] And you get something like this: (your first scry) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=25&body=2&winggene=24&wings=122&tertgene=22&tert=156&element=8&eyetype=7][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=49e4723743bcd123fec5c27c482a9454cd1fdc21&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] And then you can just specify below that you are ok with other genes as well.
@ChampionPeril

if you want to link the morphology in the image, you just have to do it like this;
code wrote:
[urI=(insert link to scry here)][img](insert image link here)[/img][/url]

And you get something like this: (your first scry)

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=122&auth=49e4723743bcd123fec5c27c482a9454cd1fdc21&dummyext=prev.png
And then you can just specify below that you are ok with other genes as well.
L5JRtTP.gif
You can use dragon search to see if dragons of those colors exist. For example there are just 3 active White/Ginger/Caramel dragons. So you'll likely have to try to breed for that one yourself.
You can use dragon search to see if dragons of those colors exist. For example there are just 3 active White/Ginger/Caramel dragons. So you'll likely have to try to breed for that one yourself.
SeqT2qU.jpgwoot6obhe1u.jpg
MidnightSolarium, The GoldDragon, and Sme,

Thanks, you guys! I'm trying to breed them, but I'm having trouble finding ginger and caramel without any other colors popping up. And I'll update with pictures when I have time.

I did try searching the Auction House, but some of the dragons are little too pricy for me, so it's a little hard to stay in my budget and do a breeding project. Thanks again!
MidnightSolarium, The GoldDragon, and Sme,

Thanks, you guys! I'm trying to breed them, but I'm having trouble finding ginger and caramel without any other colors popping up. And I'll update with pictures when I have time.

I did try searching the Auction House, but some of the dragons are little too pricy for me, so it's a little hard to stay in my budget and do a breeding project. Thanks again!