Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I want to make new friends!
Hello! My name is Derealitea, but you may call me Tea! I've been meaning to put myself out on the forums for some time now, but now's the time to do it! I want to make new friends whom I can talk to about Flight Rising, as well as possibly other interests! Some of my big interests are in my bio on my profile, but I'd love to meet new people and see what everyone here is into :) thank you all!
Hello! My name is Derealitea, but you may call me Tea! I've been meaning to put myself out on the forums for some time now, but now's the time to do it! I want to make new friends whom I can talk to about Flight Rising, as well as possibly other interests! Some of my big interests are in my bio on my profile, but I'd love to meet new people and see what everyone here is into :) thank you all!
LgjBWKM.png ca4nyRv.png
tqGkHih.png
ElKYM7J.png
kHBaXec.png
y41plqc.png
kI850Ts.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.giftumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.gif XHmVFxW.png
dKLnEVK.png
T7t3OFT.png
Zk2qX3i.png
40lq9We.png
YMPbu9R.png
zVtYWAM.png
Hi!! It's nice to meet you ^^ What's your favorite pokemon? :> I have a harddd time choosing one but atm my top favs are glaceon, appletun, and fidough!
Hi!! It's nice to meet you ^^ What's your favorite pokemon? :> I have a harddd time choosing one but atm my top favs are glaceon, appletun, and fidough!
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
hey!! I just got to flight rising myself after a long LONG hiatus, but its wonderful seeing someone who can also read tarot!! I'm a bit rusty in the practice, but I'd love to get back in the groove of it lol
hey!! I just got to flight rising myself after a long LONG hiatus, but its wonderful seeing someone who can also read tarot!! I'm a bit rusty in the practice, but I'd love to get back in the groove of it lol
Hi! so nice to meet you! :D
I wish to have more friends, and I would like to become a friend with you! If, you are alright with me that is. :)
I love Dragons, Cretures and like to draw. I also plays Pokemon! Currently Pokemon Violet!
Hi! so nice to meet you! :D
I wish to have more friends, and I would like to become a friend with you! If, you are alright with me that is. :)
I love Dragons, Cretures and like to draw. I also plays Pokemon! Currently Pokemon Violet!
dsiNAWk.png PiAyg8i.png mlr1H8z.png LDJFJv8.png
Welcome to FR!
Welcome to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Hi! We have osdd, we haven't met someone who is "out" about it yet. It would be a relief to talk to you all!
We love different games but have a love of the same aesthetics and tarot cards!
Hi! We have osdd, we haven't met someone who is "out" about it yet. It would be a relief to talk to you all!
We love different games but have a love of the same aesthetics and tarot cards!
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
Hello! I've been meaning to make some friends here too :)

I LOVE crows also! Their just the best. I've also been meaning to play the Lisa series for a while now. I've heard its good and I think it might be right up my alley.
Hello! I've been meaning to make some friends here too :)

I LOVE crows also! Their just the best. I've also been meaning to play the Lisa series for a while now. I've heard its good and I think it might be right up my alley.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png gaygaygay tn0RSo5.pngUzs8jxn.pngYehzVt1.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngSj6j121.png
Vs2WmBF.pngPgv53XB.pngfaKBo3F.png
gaygaygay
>They/Them<
FR +3
N71aaR0.png
Im always up for someone to talk too here, might be a bit spotty cause of work tho! Feel free to hmu if ya wanna talk about pokemon or ramble about your current fixations <3
Im always up for someone to talk too here, might be a bit spotty cause of work tho! Feel free to hmu if ya wanna talk about pokemon or ramble about your current fixations <3
5xiTZy6.pngmNwQLuY.png
LGvol4P.pngDaRKClX.png40lq9We.png

LCAWWbJ.pngKLFk3KG.pngZqTATLu.png
I'm looking for more friends too its been an while since I've been back. So hoping to make more friends on here.
I'm looking for more friends too its been an while since I've been back. So hoping to make more friends on here.
R.D543
A lil bit of an old post, but hi we are also a system (as a lot of the people here in this thread). We have a lot of interests in common with OP and we dont have many friends on here either
A lil bit of an old post, but hi we are also a system (as a lot of the people here in this thread). We have a lot of interests in common with OP and we dont have many friends on here either
pLcovI9.pngkAof1pc.pngbYt72YT.pngOrlEqVx.png
lAvpyOQ.pnguFMfy5S.png