Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
CLOSED
CLOSED
Hallo and welcome to FR! I'm always willing to help with Arlo's.
Hallo and welcome to FR! I'm always willing to help with Arlo's.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Hello! When you say help with Arlo's, did you mean you want to trade research notes?
Hello! When you say help with Arlo's, did you mean you want to trade research notes?
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@Akirsed
Yes, but it's not as important to me to get research notes back as it is to have someone to share mine with. I just think it would be better to offer the research notes to others rather than trading them in for tools I'm hardly ever online to use.
@Akirsed
Yes, but it's not as important to me to get research notes back as it is to have someone to share mine with. I just think it would be better to offer the research notes to others rather than trading them in for tools I'm hardly ever online to use.
@DoTheThing, I'm not new, but I don't have many friends who are active so I'm kind of on my own when it comes to Arlo's. I'd definitely appreciate the help if you'd be willing!
@DoTheThing, I'm not new, but I don't have many friends who are active so I'm kind of on my own when it comes to Arlo's. I'd definitely appreciate the help if you'd be willing!
GLMwkdE.png
6YtLZau.png
AfCf6jr.png
a129Nss.png
7AKWF4o.gif Cmz8k8j.png z a r c t o s
he/any, eighteen, fr+2
friend requests welcome!

wishlist
Hi! Unlike everyone that answered until now I am quite new (and astonished of the dimensions of this game) and always happy to chat with someone and also share my research notes haha. I think I'm quite good in figuring out the game in itself, but I would like some company :D
Hi! Unlike everyone that answered until now I am quite new (and astonished of the dimensions of this game) and always happy to chat with someone and also share my research notes haha. I think I'm quite good in figuring out the game in itself, but I would like some company :D
@DoTheThing gotcha! Im not new, but I just came back from a few years' hiatus and Im entirely new to arlo's, so I'm trying to catch up!
@DoTheThing gotcha! Im not new, but I just came back from a few years' hiatus and Im entirely new to arlo's, so I'm trying to catch up!
6e897396bef4ba340783395c69e8b357ba508d8d.png9bac13609835861cc38a8a4918812840797b72cf.png154d8e0196c967e5ea71cc8901b6792b11d3dd3a.png
@DoTheThing
I love your username :D Also, yes I want to be your friend.
I took a long hiatus although I thought I had come back in 2020 but guess not...
@DoTheThing
I love your username :D Also, yes I want to be your friend.
I took a long hiatus although I thought I had come back in 2020 but guess not...
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
Hi! I am struggling some with the plots so I would love more active friends willing to share notes! I mostly share mine randomly with collegues as and when I get them ;;/ I should probably save up so its better, but I didn't really think about it. But yeah, would be very happy to add you so I can get some plots done!

It's very kind of you to do this, so cheers to that!
Hi! I am struggling some with the plots so I would love more active friends willing to share notes! I mostly share mine randomly with collegues as and when I get them ;;/ I should probably save up so its better, but I didn't really think about it. But yeah, would be very happy to add you so I can get some plots done!

It's very kind of you to do this, so cheers to that!
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
Oooh! Hi I am quite new to FR! I would love to have active friend to send and get Research note help! Or Just friends in general :D
Oooh! Hi I am quite new to FR! I would love to have active friend to send and get Research note help! Or Just friends in general :D
dsiNAWk.png PiAyg8i.png mlr1H8z.png LDJFJv8.png
1 2