Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Anyone want some lore?(Reopened!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@gubyub I'm not sure if this is still open, but I'd love some lore for my boy Carrick here. I've got the general outline for the story but none of the skills or ideas to implement it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64287652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642877/64287652_350.png[/img][/url] The basis is that he's an Arcane-born merchant/con artist that did something wrong and had to mask his identity to escape any complications with the law. Feel free to interpret this however you like. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, of course!
@gubyub
I'm not sure if this is still open, but I'd love some lore for my boy Carrick here. I've got the general outline for the story but none of the skills or ideas to implement it.
64287652_350.png

The basis is that he's an Arcane-born merchant/con artist that did something wrong and had to mask his identity to escape any complications with the law. Feel free to interpret this however you like. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, of course!
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
@Servali
Quote:
Hidden away, living near festering rot like I should be. . .

Long ago, he was known across many regions for his trades and items, able to barter with anyone for just the right prices, and traveled far and wide to find exotic stock for purchasers. He'd gone to the Windswept Plateau, the Southern Icefield, the Viridian Labyrinth; anywhere he could possibly go, he would. His favorite meeting place, however, was the Collonades.
I used to smile, to grin.

It was on a peaceful day like today that he was planning to acquire himself something very precious for his shop; He had recently spotted a large desposit of Morganite, the ore that's said drakes would wear in hopes of a long life. One place nearby in particular had caught his eye; just a miniscle of it had been grown and warped with pure Celestine, known only to grow just underneath the Observatory. He knew he must have it, and decided to take the risk, flying near the Chalcedony peaks.
I used to laugh with customers, just as loudly as anyone from the Wind flight.

Being careful during flight, he spotted a few new drakes near the area, confused. He never saw them when he first found the ore, nor did he see them the last time he checked. Coming up closer, he could tell there were only three of them: A Ridgeback, an Aether. . .
. . . .And a Mirror.

I used to be able to show my face around.

Landing next to the smallest drake, he folded his wings as he inspected the threesome. All of them had mining tools on, looking rather well suited for something he was planning to do. Noticable, however, two of the three didn't look like they would fly; much of their wing membrane was missing in large portions. He said nothing of it and asked of their causes being there. They had explained that they were about to mine a large portion out of the side, and unfortunately, it was going to include the piece the Obelisk was opting for.
And now, it stays hidden. All of it.

Attempting reasoning, he tried to explain he wanted to cut a chunk out for his own matters, but they had told him the part he wanted was already requested by someone else. Even more perplexed, he made them recognise he didn't know what they were talking about, and that he had found the place first. The Mirror was beginning to become annoyed, trying to usher him away so they would work.
People now know me as a criminal. For nothing.

A bit angry himself, he started to argue back, and stood his ground, standing a little taller than the agitated drake. The Mirror continued to push him back, despite the other two's pleas and orders. A sudden fight commenced, the Mirror lunging to attack, driven by her easily-started frustration. The Obelisk fought back with the same force, unable to control his anger as well. The Ridgeback and Fae had multiple times attempted to stop the twosome but with no effect did it worked.
I never meant for it to happen.

When the Ridgeback planned to rush in between, he was a moment too late. They were much too close to the edge.
I'm so sorry.

The Obelisk had dashed straight into her. . . .
I wish they could understand.

. . .and she had fallen.

Please forgive me.

*Wiggles eyebrows* Eh? How about that?
If you plan to use it, pls credit me :>
@Servali
Quote:
Hidden away, living near festering rot like I should be. . .

Long ago, he was known across many regions for his trades and items, able to barter with anyone for just the right prices, and traveled far and wide to find exotic stock for purchasers. He'd gone to the Windswept Plateau, the Southern Icefield, the Viridian Labyrinth; anywhere he could possibly go, he would. His favorite meeting place, however, was the Collonades.
I used to smile, to grin.

It was on a peaceful day like today that he was planning to acquire himself something very precious for his shop; He had recently spotted a large desposit of Morganite, the ore that's said drakes would wear in hopes of a long life. One place nearby in particular had caught his eye; just a miniscle of it had been grown and warped with pure Celestine, known only to grow just underneath the Observatory. He knew he must have it, and decided to take the risk, flying near the Chalcedony peaks.
I used to laugh with customers, just as loudly as anyone from the Wind flight.

Being careful during flight, he spotted a few new drakes near the area, confused. He never saw them when he first found the ore, nor did he see them the last time he checked. Coming up closer, he could tell there were only three of them: A Ridgeback, an Aether. . .
. . . .And a Mirror.

I used to be able to show my face around.

Landing next to the smallest drake, he folded his wings as he inspected the threesome. All of them had mining tools on, looking rather well suited for something he was planning to do. Noticable, however, two of the three didn't look like they would fly; much of their wing membrane was missing in large portions. He said nothing of it and asked of their causes being there. They had explained that they were about to mine a large portion out of the side, and unfortunately, it was going to include the piece the Obelisk was opting for.
And now, it stays hidden. All of it.

Attempting reasoning, he tried to explain he wanted to cut a chunk out for his own matters, but they had told him the part he wanted was already requested by someone else. Even more perplexed, he made them recognise he didn't know what they were talking about, and that he had found the place first. The Mirror was beginning to become annoyed, trying to usher him away so they would work.
People now know me as a criminal. For nothing.

A bit angry himself, he started to argue back, and stood his ground, standing a little taller than the agitated drake. The Mirror continued to push him back, despite the other two's pleas and orders. A sudden fight commenced, the Mirror lunging to attack, driven by her easily-started frustration. The Obelisk fought back with the same force, unable to control his anger as well. The Ridgeback and Fae had multiple times attempted to stop the twosome but with no effect did it worked.
I never meant for it to happen.

When the Ridgeback planned to rush in between, he was a moment too late. They were much too close to the edge.
I'm so sorry.

The Obelisk had dashed straight into her. . . .
I wish they could understand.

. . .and she had fallen.

Please forgive me.

*Wiggles eyebrows* Eh? How about that?
If you plan to use it, pls credit me :>
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@gubyub This is perfect! I love it, thank you so much! I'll be sure to credit you.
@gubyub This is perfect! I love it, thank you so much! I'll be sure to credit you.
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
Closed for now!
I'm full on requests at the moment, so unfortunately I can't write anything from here rn. I can reopen when I'm done with them though!
Closed for now!
I'm full on requests at the moment, so unfortunately I can't write anything from here rn. I can reopen when I'm done with them though!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

@Gubyub
I love it! I like how you incorporated the other ship members into it, I will definitely be using it, thank you!! C:
@Gubyub
I love it! I like how you incorporated the other ship members into it, I will definitely be using it, thank you!! C:
Reopened!
If anyone requests though, it might go a bit slow. Currently still working on two more requests, but since the third is open now, I'll open this back up until it isn't :)
Reopened!
If anyone requests though, it might go a bit slow. Currently still working on two more requests, but since the third is open now, I'll open this back up until it isn't :)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Hi! If you feel like it, I would love some lore for my boy; Quinn!! He’s a seer (he can see the future) but that’s about all I’ve got ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90711508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907116/90711508_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi! If you feel like it, I would love some lore for my boy; Quinn!!
He’s a seer (he can see the future) but that’s about all I’ve got ^^
90711508_350.png
Quote:
No one knows what it feels like. Er, at least couple do. You don't often meet people like them though. They are those who can see beyond the current tense of time, or sometimes before. they can see what could be, what was, and sometimes what could've been.

I can see ahead of them. I can find out what could happen.
When I speak to them, my voice describes the future's colors, its textures, its clarity. They wish to see it, and so do I.

Quinn was welcomed into the council eagerly, being asked many questions of his prophetic ability he had told them. It was a topic he was normally nervous of; his power always reminded him of everything he had seen up until present point.

Everything.

He answered their questions eventually, relieved to find out they stopped for his sake.

The feelings, however. . .they give me nightmares. . . .
I know they're not real. . . .I know it isn't the true future. . .
. . .Except for one.

He fit well into the clan, energetically listening to everyone's stories and lives, and sometimes sharing a few of his own.
Like the one about the Behemoth Like the one about an encounter with an outsider for the first time. Quinn loves every one of his clanmates from the bottom of his heart, and wishes just a little that his ancestors had gone and mingled with modern dragonkind ages ago. He knows they stayed away from a reason, but if only just a few had left. . .

The great tree. . .I was there. . . .
It. . .it was. . .dying. . .and I could feel its torturous pain. . . .
I had seen it in the loop. . .that couldn't've been just a dream. . . .

While exciting, he sometimes prefers to keep to himself for a while, lying near one of the veins leading to the Behemoth. He could be found there, or maybe slithering between the branches above, perhaps even instinctually mending a fallen log. Best not to startle him though during these times; he's been known to almost strangle someone by accident when they scared him once.
Then he profusely apologised for half an hour.

D-Decay. . .r-rot. . .I can feel it all, every time I foresee. . .
I continue not for my clan, but to find answers for myself. . .
I want to know why I see those things. . .why I feel them. . . .

Quinn is loveable no argument. . .
. . .which is why they insist on him not foreseeing anymore.
Huh. . .wonder where I was going with this. . .meh.
Oh well.
Hope you like it!
(Quinn is very pretty too)
Quote:
No one knows what it feels like. Er, at least couple do. You don't often meet people like them though. They are those who can see beyond the current tense of time, or sometimes before. they can see what could be, what was, and sometimes what could've been.

I can see ahead of them. I can find out what could happen.
When I speak to them, my voice describes the future's colors, its textures, its clarity. They wish to see it, and so do I.

Quinn was welcomed into the council eagerly, being asked many questions of his prophetic ability he had told them. It was a topic he was normally nervous of; his power always reminded him of everything he had seen up until present point.

Everything.

He answered their questions eventually, relieved to find out they stopped for his sake.

The feelings, however. . .they give me nightmares. . . .
I know they're not real. . . .I know it isn't the true future. . .
. . .Except for one.

He fit well into the clan, energetically listening to everyone's stories and lives, and sometimes sharing a few of his own.
Like the one about the Behemoth Like the one about an encounter with an outsider for the first time. Quinn loves every one of his clanmates from the bottom of his heart, and wishes just a little that his ancestors had gone and mingled with modern dragonkind ages ago. He knows they stayed away from a reason, but if only just a few had left. . .

The great tree. . .I was there. . . .
It. . .it was. . .dying. . .and I could feel its torturous pain. . . .
I had seen it in the loop. . .that couldn't've been just a dream. . . .

While exciting, he sometimes prefers to keep to himself for a while, lying near one of the veins leading to the Behemoth. He could be found there, or maybe slithering between the branches above, perhaps even instinctually mending a fallen log. Best not to startle him though during these times; he's been known to almost strangle someone by accident when they scared him once.
Then he profusely apologised for half an hour.

D-Decay. . .r-rot. . .I can feel it all, every time I foresee. . .
I continue not for my clan, but to find answers for myself. . .
I want to know why I see those things. . .why I feel them. . . .

Quinn is loveable no argument. . .
. . .which is why they insist on him not foreseeing anymore.
Huh. . .wonder where I was going with this. . .meh.
Oh well.
Hope you like it!
(Quinn is very pretty too)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Update:
(probably going to use this as a tracker of my shop)

I think I'll be able to go a bit faster with requests, since I just finished another one in my shop ;)
Update:
(probably going to use this as a tracker of my shop)

I think I'll be able to go a bit faster with requests, since I just finished another one in my shop ;)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

Hello! If you're still doing this and are interested, I would love some lore for any of these three dragons. I kind of mentally lump them together, so if you would like, you absolutely combine their lore as well, haha

Victory
Glory
Valor

Thank you so much! Feel free to not include in the lore the Olive Garden menu that is the rest of my lair.
Hello! If you're still doing this and are interested, I would love some lore for any of these three dragons. I kind of mentally lump them together, so if you would like, you absolutely combine their lore as well, haha

Victory
Glory
Valor

Thank you so much! Feel free to not include in the lore the Olive Garden menu that is the rest of my lair.
XpgACKq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18