Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WindDom] CHARP Raffle! DRAWING Round 3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thank you so much! ^^

1. BEAT THE RUSH
Thank you so much! ^^

1. BEAT THE RUSH
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Thank you!

1. In the Loop
2. Out of the Loop
3. Normal Average Decks of Cards
4. Spare Inventory Crate
Thank you!

1. In the Loop
2. Out of the Loop
3. Normal Average Decks of Cards
4. Spare Inventory Crate
oCF41Q1.png
[center][img alt="A colourful (orange and purple mostly) banner featuring a mulberry/ivory nocturne dragon in a fur-lined coat and a set of tundra-like antlers. Various advertisement texts can be seen in the background, and 'COMMON HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES AT REASONABLE PRICES' is prominently displayed in the foreground."]https://i.imgur.com/nGcEOUr.png[/img][font="Impact"][size="6"][color=#6A0FBA]C[/color][color=#7919AE]O[/color][color=#8823A2]N[/color][color=#972E97]G[/color][color=#A6388B]R[/color][color=#B6427F]A[/color][color=#C54D74]T[/color][color=#D45768]U[/color][color=#E3615C]L[/color][color=#F36B51]A[/color][color=#F47453]T[/color][color=#F57C55]I[/color][color=#F68457]O[/color][color=#F78C59]N[/color][color=#F9955C]S[/color][color=#FA9D5E]![/color][color=#FBA560]![/color][color=#FCAD62]![/color][/size][/font] [i]you are our ????????????????? customer!![/i] [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=nocturne star size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] Thank you for supporting wind, and [i]independent local businesses[/i]! The drawing for the raffle will now commence. [LIST] [*]Drawings will be done using random.org [*]Winners will be selected in batches of 10 until there are less than 10 prizes left, at which point the drawing will reflect that. [*]Winners will have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond. Failure to respond will see your name returned to the drawing pool. [*] WINNERS: select your most [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3292968/1#post_55600820]desired prizes[/url] and list them according to the number you were drawn! For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. [*] You do not have to ping me, but I will not be mad if you do [*] If you won but there are no prizes that you want, you can just say! No feelings will be hurt :D [/LIST] Congratulations to our [b]LAST ROUND WINNERS[/b]! You are: [LIST] [*]@Crowskullz [*]@Dataghosts [*]@Meliger [*]@Margerines [*]@Avene [/LIST] THANK YOU!
A colourful (orange and purple mostly) banner featuring a mulberry/ivory nocturne dragon in a fur-lined coat and a set of tundra-like antlers. Various advertisement texts can be seen in the background, and 'COMMON HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES AT REASONABLE PRICES' is prominently displayed in the foreground.CONGRATULATIONS!!!
you are our ????????????????? customer!!

Thank you for supporting wind, and independent local businesses! The drawing for the raffle will now commence.
  • Drawings will be done using random.org
  • Winners will be selected in batches of 10 until there are less than 10 prizes left, at which point the drawing will reflect that.
  • Winners will have 24 hours to respond. Failure to respond will see your name returned to the drawing pool.
  • WINNERS: select your most desired prizes and list them according to the number you were drawn! For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.
  • You do not have to ping me, but I will not be mad if you do
  • If you won but there are no prizes that you want, you can just say! No feelings will be hurt :D

Congratulations to our LAST ROUND WINNERS! You are:

THANK YOU!
krmbKW6.png
Thank you so much! <3

1. Spare Inventory Crate
2. Scratch Offs
3. Reliable Ribbons
4. Normal Average Decks of Cards
5. Waited In Line Too Long
Thank you so much! <3

1. Spare Inventory Crate
2. Scratch Offs
3. Reliable Ribbons
thank you!

1. scratch offs
2. reliable ribbons
thank you!

1. scratch offs
2. reliable ribbons
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
Thanks for hosting!

1. Reliable Ribbons
2. Scratch Offs
3. Spare Inventory Crate
6. Uhh
7. Not sure if there are any more prizes to choose from
Thanks for hosting!

1. Reliable Ribbons
2. Scratch Offs
3. Spare Inventory Crate
6. Uhh
7. Not sure if there are any more prizes to choose from
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
[img]https://i.imgflip.com/4/5ajbfn.jpg[/img] wasn't expecting to win anything lol! thanks for a fun push + amazing badges :3 1. Reliable Ribbons
5ajbfn.jpg

wasn't expecting to win anything lol! thanks for a fun push + amazing badges :3

1. Reliable Ribbons
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
Thank you for the Raffle!

1. Reliable Ribbons
2. Normal Average Decks of Cards
3. Scratch Offs
Thank you for the Raffle!

1. Reliable Ribbons
2. Normal Average Decks of Cards
3. Scratch Offs
Oh, I wasn't expecting to win anything, thank you! I'm last so I'm not sure if I should list out my preferences but:

1. Normal Average Decks of Cards
2. Spare Inventory Crate
3. Scratch Offs
4. Reliable Ribbons
Oh, I wasn't expecting to win anything, thank you! I'm last so I'm not sure if I should list out my preferences but:

1. Normal Average Decks of Cards
2. Spare Inventory Crate
3. Scratch Offs
4. Reliable Ribbons
3PxlXSK.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16