Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 339 340 341 342 343 ... 851 852
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura hi, i got 2 pairs that are ready to nest today and 1 pair that will be ready to nest tomorrow :) if anyones able to help
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura hi, i got 2 pairs that are ready to nest today and 1 pair that will be ready to nest tomorrow :) if anyones able to help
J1yRLbs.png
@ThisIsMilkshake yea I still need a nest, I’ll send it over tomorrow thank you!
@ThisIsMilkshake yea I still need a nest, I’ll send it over tomorrow thank you!
lN2Q13f.png
@ArmorWondrous @Derogatory @lumibear @Meymo @1cmOfHappiness @Raybbit @Twizz @nezzous56 @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy

Looking for water and wind nests!
@ArmorWondrous @Derogatory @lumibear @Meymo @1cmOfHappiness @Raybbit @Twizz @nezzous56 @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy

Looking for water and wind nests!
GJ4HbdE.gif

Looking for water and wind nests! around 3 in total!

Looking for water and wind nests! around 3 in total!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Leopardmask @Solestial @OncePureVessel

Lf a Nature nest, please!
@Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Leopardmask @Solestial @OncePureVessel

Lf a Nature nest, please!
splat.gif
@Glaciarie

I have 2 Wind nests open right now and will have a 3rd open after rollover if you want to have all your nests hosted in one place.
@Glaciarie

I have 2 Wind nests open right now and will have a 3rd open after rollover if you want to have all your nests hosted in one place.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Andromedus tysm! Either works for me, I can send them over now if you want?
@Andromedus tysm! Either works for me, I can send them over now if you want?
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons

Hello! I'm looking for a lightning nest after rollover (so, starting on the 13th!)
Thank you!

Found, thank you!
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @HalfMoons

Hello! I'm looking for a lightning nest after rollover (so, starting on the 13th!)
Thank you!

Found, thank you!
@Tamer007 feel free to send them now! i'll just pick the first one sent to nest today and will nest the other after rollover
@Tamer007 feel free to send them now! i'll just pick the first one sent to nest today and will nest the other after rollover
a69iToJ.png
tqGkHih.png
s5J4y6g.png
XFWypK3.png
YMPbu9R.png
968f79228a072a372046c6af70ae21c8976348a0.gif
FD1rkPC.png
@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @Meowruff @mackelleo
Hello! I am looking for an Earth nest today, if anyone can help with it. Thank you!
@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @Meowruff @mackelleo
Hello! I am looking for an Earth nest today, if anyone can help with it. Thank you!
1 2 ... 339 340 341 342 343 ... 851 852