Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Cozy Winter Raffle [ROUND 5]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35
A quick question about the badges (apologies, I'm new to this!!)

How would I claim a badge, and how do I know what levels I'm at in order to even qualify? I've already sent a few dergs over, so I'm assuming I'm good for the participation at least?

Thank you ;u;/
A quick question about the badges (apologies, I'm new to this!!)

How would I claim a badge, and how do I know what levels I'm at in order to even qualify? I've already sent a few dergs over, so I'm assuming I'm good for the participation at least?

Thank you ;u;/
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
@Ahreyoukidding psst the 1t dragons i sent also both had color bonus :) TY!
@Ahreyoukidding psst the 1t dragons i sent also both had color bonus :) TY!
2T7Jk2l.png
@KittehMei
You can check how many dragons you've sent on the Mastersheet. It's also linked on the main spreadsheet for easy access. :)

To claim a badge, you just make sure you met the level/day requirement and copy the code next to it. You can display it in your clan profile, signature or dragon bios!
@KittehMei
You can check how many dragons you've sent on the Mastersheet. It's also linked on the main spreadsheet for easy access. :)

To claim a badge, you just make sure you met the level/day requirement and copy the code next to it. You can display it in your clan profile, signature or dragon bios!
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru
Perfect thank you so much!!

I did send in 3 more today, I assume they are just not updated yet?
@eieru
Perfect thank you so much!!

I did send in 3 more today, I assume they are just not updated yet?
@KittehMei
Were they public buy or raffle?
The mastersheet only shows raffle records, so if you're sending for PB you might want to keep record of the dragons yourself. Auction House history is very helpful for that.
@KittehMei
Were they public buy or raffle?
The mastersheet only shows raffle records, so if you're sending for PB you might want to keep record of the dragons yourself. Auction House history is very helpful for that.
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru

Ahh that makes sense, yeah this go around they were PB x)
Thank you again!
@eieru

Ahh that makes sense, yeah this go around they were PB x)
Thank you again!
@WolfCrystal

Might be Covid brain talking but shouldn’t that WC (#91031276) in my PAs be 13,501? 12,250 + breed bonus of 1,250
@WolfCrystal

Might be Covid brain talking but shouldn’t that WC (#91031276) in my PAs be 13,501? 12,250 + breed bonus of 1,250
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@gryphire yeah sorry I didn't notice the mistake, the other WC I sent was at the same price and was accepted by you so I'll relist this one for 13250
@gryphire yeah sorry I didn't notice the mistake, the other WC I sent was at the same price and was accepted by you so I'll relist this one for 13250
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
Seems like the master sheet isn't coded correctly.
Sunday's data is showing, but Monday isn't. Looks like the dates their filtering is based on are incorrect.

Not certain who to ping?
Seems like the master sheet isn't coded correctly.
Sunday's data is showing, but Monday isn't. Looks like the dates their filtering is based on are incorrect.

Not certain who to ping?
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
@Gryphire it seems the dragons i sent you this evening weren't recorded on the spreadsheet? it was 10 level 7 dragons for the raffle. thanks!
@Gryphire it seems the dragons i sent you this evening weren't recorded on the spreadsheet? it was 10 level 7 dragons for the raffle. thanks!
wlqTQo0.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35