Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Archaeologist Not working?
Hi there,
My archaeologist won’t let me do any digs, i can only share research. I tried to see if there was a limit but i cannot find anything.
Am i missing something or is there a bug?

Thanks so much!
Hi there,
My archaeologist won’t let me do any digs, i can only share research. I tried to see if there was a limit but i cannot find anything.
Am i missing something or is there a bug?

Thanks so much!
@Impulse2148

This happens when you've fully dug up a plot and have an item to claim, scroll down to find the plot and hit the Claim button. Then you should be able to keep digging. It's not terribly obvious so I don't blame you at all for missing it.
@Impulse2148

This happens when you've fully dug up a plot and have an item to claim, scroll down to find the plot and hit the Claim button. Then you should be able to keep digging. It's not terribly obvious so I don't blame you at all for missing it.
@Kasael

Thanks so much! I had initially claimed this but i think it hadn’t worked as it can be funny on my phone, and i didn’t think to double check. Silly me!
@Kasael

Thanks so much! I had initially claimed this but i think it hadn’t worked as it can be funny on my phone, and i didn’t think to double check. Silly me!