Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67
1. username (please don't link your username): edgyusername
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?: I've been dipping my little toes into the world of UMAs which, as you know, is an expensive habit. I also have a few gene projects I need to work on :> I also need vials and eternal youth scrolls for some other projects-- lots to do!
1. username (please don't link your username): edgyusername
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?: I've been dipping my little toes into the world of UMAs which, as you know, is an expensive habit. I also have a few gene projects I need to work on :> I also need vials and eternal youth scrolls for some other projects-- lots to do!
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
username: ravbitleeks
plans: apparel. so much apparel. i love dressing dragons... but i really should finish my projects what do you mean
username: ravbitleeks
plans: apparel. so much apparel. i love dressing dragons... but i really should finish my projects what do you mean
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
1. username: hydezmuse 2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?: [item=Scroll Of Eternal Youth] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=White Katana]
1. username: hydezmuse
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?:
Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll White Katana
adonis ; he / they / it
transman ; gay ; intersex
admirer of the dark , dreary , and gothic .
autistic , adhd , cptsd .
pisces sun , sagittarius moon , scorpio rising

wishlist
donations are greatly appreciated .
6sl9IZQ.gif

bxDQbVS.gif
dEpEkJE.gif
2bf6nnX.png FYXIaUn.png
Nba8ElM.png
Sw6IFQi.png
bYt72YT.png
vQaNIuq.png
mlHpBMC.png
BbPx2ym.png
56yqAPu.png
pyAp3dI.png
1. username: faunagoldbubble 2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?: this very pretty cat creature! [item=Prancing Capricat]
1. username: faunagoldbubble
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?:
this very pretty cat creature!
Prancing Capricat
iSMOnnH.png
1. username: SharkOutofWater 2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? Some pretty golden jewelry to finish up one of my dragon's outfits! [item=Golden Seraph Jewelry]
1. username: SharkOutofWater
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?
Some pretty golden jewelry to finish up one of my dragon's outfits!
Golden Seraph Jewelry
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
1. username Alskasaur
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? Oh boy, my Eri fandragon needs a Veilspun breed change (1000g), Facet (600g), Mop (500g), and a scroll of Eternal Youth (350g)! She also needs innocent eyes, but that's over the price limit lol
1. username Alskasaur
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? Oh boy, my Eri fandragon needs a Veilspun breed change (1000g), Facet (600g), Mop (500g), and a scroll of Eternal Youth (350g)! She also needs innocent eyes, but that's over the price limit lol
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1. MysticMeat
2. I'd love to pick up some Sandsurge breed changes once my project pairs give me the right color combos!
1. MysticMeat
2. I'd love to pick up some Sandsurge breed changes once my project pairs give me the right color combos!
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
1. username sprxngmxst
probably some silver seraph stuff + the moonlight lace hip drape + some high demand genes to sell :) my main goal rn is to buy at least one art for each of my dergs so money is v helpful
1. username sprxngmxst
probably some silver seraph stuff + the moonlight lace hip drape + some high demand genes to sell :) my main goal rn is to buy at least one art for each of my dergs so money is v helpful
65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.png
~ hi, I'm mist!
~ she/her, fr+0
~ art dump
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop

1. username - everlastingecho

2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? - probably stained, a coatl breed change, or some scatterscrolls!
1. username - everlastingecho

2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? - probably stained, a coatl breed change, or some scatterscrolls!

xxxpixel art

xxxg1 sales

xxxwishlist
1. username Babadook
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? Genes for never-ending gene projects! :')
1. username Babadook
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win? Genes for never-ending gene projects! :')
kiKtBfq.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67