Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.5___
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73
please remove me from all lists! ty!
please remove me from all lists! ty!
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
dBieivA.png
VTkpAoK.png
-.,rott,.-
eyeburners bring me joy :]
feel free to
ping/msg me whenever needed!
rdlcRPJ.png 73KZUCP.png
h8gMBaZ.png
hi i'd like to be removed from all lists please !! thanks !!!
hi i'd like to be removed from all lists please !! thanks !!!
Jq5iIEI.png
@ROTTED @hippies

Removed ^^
@ROTTED @hippies

Removed ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Could you add Nocturne F to my entry? Thank you!
Could you add Nocturne F to my entry? Thank you!
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
hello can I be removed from resells please?
hello can I be removed from resells please?
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
@Shaydas Added Nocturne F to your entry!

@FireflyFields All of your entries currently do have 'resell' in the Do Not Pings! If you recently received a ping that looked like it was for reselling, it may have been for a custom skin the seller commissioned themselves, which we do not categorize as reselling. The seller may also have forgotten to check 'resell' on one of the skins they are selling (it happens sometimes when users ping for really big batches). If neither is the case and you got a resell ping in error, you can PM me the link to the ping and we can look into what happened!
@Shaydas Added Nocturne F to your entry!

@FireflyFields All of your entries currently do have 'resell' in the Do Not Pings! If you recently received a ping that looked like it was for reselling, it may have been for a custom skin the seller commissioned themselves, which we do not categorize as reselling. The seller may also have forgotten to check 'resell' on one of the skins they are selling (it happens sometimes when users ping for really big batches). If neither is the case and you got a resell ping in error, you can PM me the link to the ping and we can look into what happened!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
hmm now that I'm really looking back on posts, it seems that sellers selling in big batches forget to select resell for all of the skins they're selling, and instead only tag one of them which still ends up pinging me. definitely not y'all's fault but still pretty annoying as it is an almost daily occurrence.
hmm now that I'm really looking back on posts, it seems that sellers selling in big batches forget to select resell for all of the skins they're selling, and instead only tag one of them which still ends up pinging me. definitely not y'all's fault but still pretty annoying as it is an almost daily occurrence.
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
Hi, please remove me from all lists. Thank you!
Hi, please remove me from all lists. Thank you!
Hi, can I be removed for every breed EXCEPT for:
aether
auraboa
wildclaw (male)
spiral
coatl
Hi, can I be removed for every breed EXCEPT for:
aether
auraboa
wildclaw (male)
spiral
coatl
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
pls delete my entry
pls delete my entry
69-A78-F45-66-F3-4110-8270-E40-F5220-AB46.pngA86-F3-CC9-5-AFC-466-F-858-B-34-FD42-C53-C2-A.pngC38-C5765-FAD4-4-CE0-9-F81-A608-F4-EFFA60.png70-DF89-E3-E394-4067-B7-D9-3-B556-BD239-F9.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73