Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 270+ UMA
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@galactic no worries ! I just checked the AH there is one up for 1500g so I could do 1400g? :)
@galactic no worries ! I just checked the AH there is one up for 1500g so I could do 1400g? :)
nice! A) would you do both for 2700g and B) are you willing to do holds?
nice! A) would you do both for 2700g and B) are you willing to do holds?

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
Hi! So sorry for the lack of price checking myself, I'm on mobile. ^^;;;

I'm curious about prices for:

-Corvid Shaman
-Autumnal Disgracement
-Garden of Sorrows
-The Swandancer
-Golden Follower
-Lightweaver Essence
-Perishing Pigment

I don't have anything specifically on your wishlist, but feel free to take a spin through the collection linked in my profile!
Hi! So sorry for the lack of price checking myself, I'm on mobile. ^^;;;

I'm curious about prices for:

-Corvid Shaman
-Autumnal Disgracement
-Garden of Sorrows
-The Swandancer
-Golden Follower
-Lightweaver Essence
-Perishing Pigment

I don't have anything specifically on your wishlist, but feel free to take a spin through the collection linked in my profile!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
I'm very interested in your copy of (Get Over It) for a friend of mine!

I've had my copy for around a year and paid roughly 1.5kg for it. Other recent offers (here, here, here) seem to be valuing it 1.2-2.3kg. Let me know if you have a price in mind and we can chat payment!
I'm very interested in your copy of (Get Over It) for a friend of mine!

I've had my copy for around a year and paid roughly 1.5kg for it. Other recent offers (here, here, here) seem to be valuing it 1.2-2.3kg. Let me know if you have a price in mind and we can chat payment!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
would you trade rat king for gunmetal angel?
would you trade rat king for gunmetal angel?

> @sheppo

> accent shop
sheppo.gif
@sheppo no sorry, I paid 3000g for it and would only use it for a more interesting trade, I'm on the reprint list of gunmetal angel, simply would be ok to trade something I value up to 1200g
@sheppo no sorry, I paid 3000g for it and would only use it for a more interesting trade, I'm on the reprint list of gunmetal angel, simply would be ok to trade something I value up to 1200g
@0hzarks I see those sales are a bit older but yeah I guess 2300g would be fine with me! c:
@0hzarks I see those sales are a bit older but yeah I guess 2300g would be fine with me! c:
@galactic yeah can do I'll send you a crossroads, just add the gems within a week that ok? :)
@galactic yeah can do I'll send you a crossroads, just add the gems within a week that ok? :)
will do thanks!! o7
will do thanks!! o7

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
Hi! How much were you looking for for Capture the Twilight?
Hi! How much were you looking for for Capture the Twilight?
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27