Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It wasn't really my intention to start, but the forum avatar did later influence some final apparel items for this big gal. Originally the wing accessories were going to be darker and more ornate, but the profile of the head was totally lost amongst visual noise. So I found something simpler to serve as a background with better contrast, while still feeling thematic. [quote name="Snek" date="2023-12-09 19:29:48" ] I wouldn't say I have a [i]dragon[/i] specifically for the role of being my avatar... [emoji=snapper tongue size=1] [/quote] omgosh this is so good and cute!!!
It wasn't really my intention to start, but the forum avatar did later influence some final apparel items for this big gal.

Originally the wing accessories were going to be darker and more ornate, but the profile of the head was totally lost amongst visual noise. So I found something simpler to serve as a background with better contrast, while still feeling thematic.
Snek wrote on 2023-12-09 19:29:48:
I wouldn't say I have a dragon specifically for the role of being my avatar...

omgosh this is so good and cute!!!
( she/her )
~ undead trans pirate ~
She's just the only fully complete project I have so far lol. When more projects are finished, though, idk who I'll choose...
She's just the only fully complete project I have so far lol. When more projects are finished, though, idk who I'll choose...
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
I’ve changed out my avatar in the past, usually to whatever my favorite dragon at the time is! (It was my Aventuro for the longest time.) I’ve now changed it to my dragonsona! I’ll probably keep her for a while, but I have been feeling inclined to change out to some of my newest dragons lately
I’ve changed out my avatar in the past, usually to whatever my favorite dragon at the time is! (It was my Aventuro for the longest time.) I’ve now changed it to my dragonsona! I’ll probably keep her for a while, but I have been feeling inclined to change out to some of my newest dragons lately

F7-DF8-CF0-63-ED-4829-BD83-EFE2-B5-D28368.png
flDHu4g.gif
its just my custom progen i think this is reasonable
its just my custom progen i think this is reasonable
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I go for the creepiest/weirdest one
I go for the creepiest/weirdest one
i do
i do
my avatar dragon used to be a dragon central to my lore (inciting incident kind of) but now its just my favourite dragon i've ever had because she's pretty :)
my avatar dragon used to be a dragon central to my lore (inciting incident kind of) but now its just my favourite dragon i've ever had because she's pretty :)
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
it’s my first dragon i bought from the auction house so it’s a huge achievement basically
it’s my first dragon i bought from the auction house so it’s a huge achievement basically
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
Nah I like to change mine around to whatever dragon I think looks best at the moment, or matches the current holiday vibe.
Like I have my Aura right now because its gorgeous and I need everyone to see it and it's my fave dragon currently. But when NOTN hits, I fully intend on changing it to something fun spooky for the holiday!
Nah I like to change mine around to whatever dragon I think looks best at the moment, or matches the current holiday vibe.
Like I have my Aura right now because its gorgeous and I need everyone to see it and it's my fave dragon currently. But when NOTN hits, I fully intend on changing it to something fun spooky for the holiday!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
When I first started I mainly used my custom progen, but as time went on and more projects got completed I ended up having a few I like to cycle through, and have them on the first page of my vanity lair

I have a very sharp weakness for rainbow gradients ;-;
When I first started I mainly used my custom progen, but as time went on and more projects got completed I ended up having a few I like to cycle through, and have them on the first page of my vanity lair

I have a very sharp weakness for rainbow gradients ;-;
LOWiDm9.pnggoSc2L4.pngLOWiDm9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9