Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Glowtail or Lace?
1 2
Ooh tough to choose but I think Lace looks good!
Ooh tough to choose but I think Lace looks good!
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|
|
|
|
Struggling trying to get
my treasure/gems up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
jt3PpxV.png PbVFk5l.png
Lace without hesitation, it matches the flowers and the tail being red keeps the secondary color more balanced out.
Lace without hesitation, it matches the flowers and the tail being red keeps the secondary color more balanced out.
Glowtail feels much better to me, it brings that orange of the flowers into a nice gradient across the body
Glowtail feels much better to me, it brings that orange of the flowers into a nice gradient across the body
Auction_copy.jpg
Glowtail <3
Glowtail <3
Oh gosh, This is so evenly split lol. Thank you all so much for your votes and insight! I think I might leave this up a bit more to see if people lean on one more than the other, but it looks like it's pretty 50/50 xD
Oh gosh, This is so evenly split lol. Thank you all so much for your votes and insight! I think I might leave this up a bit more to see if people lean on one more than the other, but it looks like it's pretty 50/50 xD
I made an outfit since it's so split. Maybe it will help lean more towards one? I just love both options idkkkkk.
I made an outfit since it's so split. Maybe it will help lean more towards one? I just love both options idkkkkk.
1 2