Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59
@ViolentViolet77 Merc orders? I never ordered any... how did those dragons end up sent to me? o.O If they weren't sent in for the raffle, I'll have to take them off the sheet unfortunately. Please confirm if that is the case! @mothrave [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463049117934026752/1182662516690661407/image.png[/img] That ID was already recorded. @October Removed the duplicate and noted the breed boni.
@ViolentViolet77
Merc orders? I never ordered any... how did those dragons end up sent to me? o.O
If they weren't sent in for the raffle, I'll have to take them off the sheet unfortunately. Please confirm if that is the case!

@mothrave
image.png
That ID was already recorded.

@October
Removed the duplicate and noted the breed boni.
5LqH0sj.png
@Anomalies oops my bad ! idk why it didn't show up on my end...
@Anomalies oops my bad ! idk why it didn't show up on my end...
dlPR7wK.png
I don't see a fully added total anywhere, but the total has my raffle tickets on there, so it should all be fine.

thanks for hosting and looking forward to the drawing :)
I don't see a fully added total anywhere, but the total has my raffle tickets on there, so it should all be fine.

thanks for hosting and looking forward to the drawing :)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@converseburden #89641567 was sent to you for 1 treasure. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uTqRJlt.png[/img]
@converseburden
#89641567 was sent to you for 1 treasure.
uTqRJlt.png
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty
Thank you for letting me know of this error. Sorry for making that mistake in recording your raffle entry. This has been fixed and the extra tickets you're due noted in the master ticket sheet.

Sorry again. Thank you for supporting Light Flight!
@Britty
Thank you for letting me know of this error. Sorry for making that mistake in recording your raffle entry. This has been fixed and the extra tickets you're due noted in the master ticket sheet.

Sorry again. Thank you for supporting Light Flight!
All of mine look correct! Thank you all for the time and dedication to handle all of this and I'm looking forward to the drawing!
All of mine look correct! Thank you all for the time and dedication to handle all of this and I'm looking forward to the drawing!
P9aWhak.pngH0t7Ypl.pngLCqISMP.png
AaYNmEX.pngbYt72YT.png6Ef6hwD.png
> Leveling Services
> Brewing Services
> G1 Dragon Search
@Anomalies the price suggests merc order levels at the time of the sale, so I have no idea how they ended up on the sheet. Take them off ig?
@Anomalies the price suggests merc order levels at the time of the sale, so I have no idea how they ended up on the sheet. Take them off ig?
violentvioletsig.png
@Lodzhal hello! i believe that dragons 84224499 and 83608086 are missing their gene bonus on the spreadsheet

other than that, it looks like everything is correct!
@Lodzhal hello! i believe that dragons 84224499 and 83608086 are missing their gene bonus on the spreadsheet

other than that, it looks like everything is correct!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Kasael
@October
@wub
@Silence1250

Hey guys, apologies for the silence.
I wanted to let you all know that I had no chance yet to go over my records due work and will oficially get that done after my Shift tomorrow.

Thank you all for having a look as well and pinging me here!
I will compare your screenshots and my records and fix everything up for y'all.

And thank you for supporting Light!
@Kasael
@October
@wub
@Silence1250

Hey guys, apologies for the silence.
I wanted to let you all know that I had no chance yet to go over my records due work and will oficially get that done after my Shift tomorrow.

Thank you all for having a look as well and pinging me here!
I will compare your screenshots and my records and fix everything up for y'all.

And thank you for supporting Light!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[center][center]All of my entries look correct! Congrats on the win, thank you to the attendants, and good luck with the tickets sorting & drawings. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center][/center]
All of my entries look correct! Congrats on the win, thank you to the attendants, and good luck with the tickets sorting & drawings.
Y5ILoot.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59