Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | selling all dragons in my account
so i don't really play this game anymore but if possible, i would like to liquidate the items in my account. i want to sell all the dragons you see in my lair, as well as the apparels on them. feel free to offer for just the dragon itself or the dragon + its apparel, i don't really care. i also have some apparel in my hoard though i don't think they're of much value? if you'd like to see them, ask me for my discord and i'll send over some screenshots.

if anything interests you, please pm me! i don't really know how much they would go for and i'm honestly open to any offer.
so i don't really play this game anymore but if possible, i would like to liquidate the items in my account. i want to sell all the dragons you see in my lair, as well as the apparels on them. feel free to offer for just the dragon itself or the dragon + its apparel, i don't really care. i also have some apparel in my hoard though i don't think they're of much value? if you'd like to see them, ask me for my discord and i'll send over some screenshots.

if anything interests you, please pm me! i don't really know how much they would go for and i'm honestly open to any offer.
b
b