Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 Sprites & 2014 Bears
1 2
Hello all and sundry!

I have returned after departing and forgetting about the site for almost seven (7) years. A lot has changed, but my tendency to keep dupes in my hoard has not.

That said, I am looking to sell the following:

ICE SPRITE x1
SHADOW SPRITE x2
WIND SPRITE x2
WATER SPRITE x3
NATURE SPRITE x2 + 1 currently reserved

SUNBEAM URSA x2
LIVEWIRE GRIZZLY x4
MAGMA EMBEAR x2
HIBERNAL STARBEAR x1
GRAVEYARD GUARDIAN x2
CRAGBACK BOULDURSA x5

I am happy to take the current lowest market rates with a mix of gems and treasure or pure treasure. I can also discount when buying more than one! Please let me know if you are interested in any of the above and I am happy to work out something with you!

Thanks!
Hello all and sundry!

I have returned after departing and forgetting about the site for almost seven (7) years. A lot has changed, but my tendency to keep dupes in my hoard has not.

That said, I am looking to sell the following:

ICE SPRITE x1
SHADOW SPRITE x2
WIND SPRITE x2
WATER SPRITE x3
NATURE SPRITE x2 + 1 currently reserved

SUNBEAM URSA x2
LIVEWIRE GRIZZLY x4
MAGMA EMBEAR x2
HIBERNAL STARBEAR x1
GRAVEYARD GUARDIAN x2
CRAGBACK BOULDURSA x5

I am happy to take the current lowest market rates with a mix of gems and treasure or pure treasure. I can also discount when buying more than one! Please let me know if you are interested in any of the above and I am happy to work out something with you!

Thanks!
your local meme distributor and sommelier.
@luminiferous
How much treasure would you want for a nature sprite? I know for sure that I don't have enough treasure on hand, but depending on the amount I could probably get it within a few weeks.
@luminiferous
How much treasure would you want for a nature sprite? I know for sure that I don't have enough treasure on hand, but depending on the amount I could probably get it within a few weeks.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
@ALMostADragon

Hey there!

Right now, the lowest going rate is 2095 gems or 2100420 treasure. I think that the rough conversion of treasure to gems at the moment is 1kt to 1g. So, I am happy to take any combination of gems or treasure to get around there! We can just shave it to an even number (2,095,000t?) to make it simpler.

Let me know if that works for you! If so, tell me what combination you're thinking (or if you're thinking just treasure) and I can put one to the side for you.
@ALMostADragon

Hey there!

Right now, the lowest going rate is 2095 gems or 2100420 treasure. I think that the rough conversion of treasure to gems at the moment is 1kt to 1g. So, I am happy to take any combination of gems or treasure to get around there! We can just shave it to an even number (2,095,000t?) to make it simpler.

Let me know if that works for you! If so, tell me what combination you're thinking (or if you're thinking just treasure) and I can put one to the side for you.
@luminiferous

That works. I'd prefer entirely treasure since I'm saving up gems for something at the moment.
Thank you!
@luminiferous

That works. I'd prefer entirely treasure since I'm saving up gems for something at the moment.
Thank you!
@ALMostADragon

Sounds good to me! Let me know when I should ping you again to remind you or if you would rather ping me when you've got it all set! :)
@ALMostADragon

Sounds good to me! Let me know when I should ping you again to remind you or if you would rather ping me when you've got it all set! :)
@luminiferous

You can ping me as a reminder at the beginning of January if I haven't gotten the treasure by then. Otherwise I'll ping you when I raise enough treasure.
@luminiferous

You can ping me as a reminder at the beginning of January if I haven't gotten the treasure by then. Otherwise I'll ping you when I raise enough treasure.
@ALMostADragon

Awesome! I'll set an alarm to remind me, lol.
@ALMostADragon

Awesome! I'll set an alarm to remind me, lol.
Casual Friday morning bump!
Casual Friday morning bump!
@luminiferous
What kind of discount are you offering for multiple? I'm currently looking at your Ice Sprite, Wind Sprite and Shadow Sprite. However, I probably only have enough to pay for two of those three. do you have a wishlist at all or are you just looking for pure currency?
@luminiferous
What kind of discount are you offering for multiple? I'm currently looking at your Ice Sprite, Wind Sprite and Shadow Sprite. However, I probably only have enough to pay for two of those three. do you have a wishlist at all or are you just looking for pure currency?
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
@beBlueberry

Hey there!

Sorry to not be able to get back to you quickly, but let me do some rough math for the pure treasure value? I was thinking about 10-15% off the total number. I know that pure treasure is hard to gain, so I am happy to take a mix of gems for 1g to 1kt. I am also happy to nab any of the time-limited familiars I do not have for part of the value!

Okay, looking at current prices:

Ice Sprite's lowest treasure value at the moment: 9,890,000t
Wind Sprite's lowest treasure value at the moment: 8,555,000t
Shadow Sprite's lowest treasure value at the moment: 8,900,000t

In total, that would be: 27,345,000t or 27,345g.

If I take 15% off (which I would for all three!): 25,943,250t (which is 1m+ off, haha) or 25,943-ish gems.

If you do any combo of the above plus the lowest auction house value of time-limited or premium (whichever!) familiars I do not have, I am happy to hash out with you whatever is fair!
@beBlueberry

Hey there!

Sorry to not be able to get back to you quickly, but let me do some rough math for the pure treasure value? I was thinking about 10-15% off the total number. I know that pure treasure is hard to gain, so I am happy to take a mix of gems for 1g to 1kt. I am also happy to nab any of the time-limited familiars I do not have for part of the value!

Okay, looking at current prices:

Ice Sprite's lowest treasure value at the moment: 9,890,000t
Wind Sprite's lowest treasure value at the moment: 8,555,000t
Shadow Sprite's lowest treasure value at the moment: 8,900,000t

In total, that would be: 27,345,000t or 27,345g.

If I take 15% off (which I would for all three!): 25,943,250t (which is 1m+ off, haha) or 25,943-ish gems.

If you do any combo of the above plus the lowest auction house value of time-limited or premium (whichever!) familiars I do not have, I am happy to hash out with you whatever is fair!
1 2