Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 12/3-9
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@BarbaraFett order accepted! I can do the coloring preference and add the strawberry for Cordelia! Just to be clear, it should be setting it on the wide part on top of the frosting with the tip going upwards, correct?

And thank you for ordering!!! It's 36L total for both cakes, one with the strawberry add-on!
@BarbaraFett order accepted! I can do the coloring preference and add the strawberry for Cordelia! Just to be clear, it should be setting it on the wide part on top of the frosting with the tip going upwards, correct?

And thank you for ordering!!! It's 36L total for both cakes, one with the strawberry add-on!
3NLegak.png MOAlKvi.png cnwllH1.png
[quote name="voidleaf" date="2023-12-06 22:27:20" ] Just to be clear, it should be setting it on the wide part on top of the frosting with the tip going upwards, correct? [/quote] @voidleaf - Yes, exactly! Thank you very much! :) Edit: @StarDay - Sending you my first 17 levels for my order from voidleaf. It's OK if they don't get accepted until after rollover.
voidleaf wrote on 2023-12-06 22:27:20:
Just to be clear, it should be setting it on the wide part on top of the frosting with the tip going upwards, correct?

@voidleaf - Yes, exactly! Thank you very much! :)

Edit: @StarDay - Sending you my first 17 levels for my order from voidleaf. It's OK if they don't get accepted until after rollover.
@StarDay
Hello, I'm sending you 26 level 7's. 16 first and 10 after you accept because I don't have enough slots. Thank you!
@StarDay
Hello, I'm sending you 26 level 7's. 16 first and 10 after you accept because I don't have enough slots. Thank you!
@StarDay - Just sent in 10 more levels toward my order from voidleaf.
@StarDay - Just sent in 10 more levels toward my order from voidleaf.
@StarDay Sending levels for order #2 for Maliblu! I'll edit with total count once I'm done sending.

eta: 29 level 7s and 5 level 6s should make 233 :3
@StarDay Sending levels for order #2 for Maliblu! I'll edit with total count once I'm done sending.

eta: 29 level 7s and 5 level 6s should make 233 :3
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Zefyre I'm sending 19 level 5's and 2 level 7's for my order with Scultone!
@Zefyre I'm sending 19 level 5's and 2 level 7's for my order with Scultone!
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@Zefyre Sending another 12 level 5s to finish off my level payment for my order with scultone :) Thanks for being an awesome receiver!
@Zefyre Sending another 12 level 5s to finish off my level payment for my order with scultone :) Thanks for being an awesome receiver!
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@Enekokoro Here is your order! Please be sure to save them and feel free to post them where you like. Thank you again for supporting Lightning~ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/foAkDlD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/av6mWin.png[/img][/center]
@Enekokoro
Here is your order! Please be sure to save them and feel free to post them where you like. Thank you again for supporting Lightning~
foAkDlD.png
av6mWin.png
@Maliblu AHHHH HE'S SO CUTE thank you <3
@Maliblu AHHHH HE'S SO CUTE thank you <3
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@StarDay

Sending twenty-three level 10 dragons and one level 3 dragon for a total of 233 levels for order #3 for Maliblu.
@StarDay

Sending twenty-three level 10 dragons and one level 3 dragon for a total of 233 levels for order #3 for Maliblu.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15