Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | add commas in treasure/gem counts
1 2
to start off, i should probably mention my family has a history of dyslexia. my grandmother on my mother's side was never diagnosed but shows the signs tenfold, & im 90% sure my mother has/had it too.

regardless of dyslexia or not, though, PLEASE add commas in the currency numbers. it drives me crazy not being able to tell generally how much money i have from a glance, & even after first glance i have to jump through hoops just to fully process how much i've got.

this would help accessibility, & be a quality update if nothing else.
to start off, i should probably mention my family has a history of dyslexia. my grandmother on my mother's side was never diagnosed but shows the signs tenfold, & im 90% sure my mother has/had it too.

regardless of dyslexia or not, though, PLEASE add commas in the currency numbers. it drives me crazy not being able to tell generally how much money i have from a glance, & even after first glance i have to jump through hoops just to fully process how much i've got.

this would help accessibility, & be a quality update if nothing else.
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
Support. The amount of times I have to highlight each number and count to make sure of how much a big number of tr/g is... too much, to be honest.
Support. The amount of times I have to highlight each number and count to make sure of how much a big number of tr/g is... too much, to be honest.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
Support!!!! i have to use my cursor as discount comma to tell, my adhd make counting all the 0 hard some times
Support!!!! i have to use my cursor as discount comma to tell, my adhd make counting all the 0 hard some times
I've supported these threads a million times, and I'll support them a million more times until the issue is sorted. Staff has been really trying on the accessibility front lately, which is massively appreciated, so I hope this is something they're likewise considering.
It's an important accessibility feature for those of us who struggle with numbers, which isn't some kind of educational failing - like you mentioned, it can be part of a disability. A simple change like this goes a long way to assisting that.
I've supported these threads a million times, and I'll support them a million more times until the issue is sorted. Staff has been really trying on the accessibility front lately, which is massively appreciated, so I hope this is something they're likewise considering.
It's an important accessibility feature for those of us who struggle with numbers, which isn't some kind of educational failing - like you mentioned, it can be part of a disability. A simple change like this goes a long way to assisting that.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Clash" date="2023-12-05 17:45:24" ] Support. The amount of times I have to highlight each number and count to make sure of how much a big number of tr/g is... too much, to be honest. [/quote]
Clash wrote on 2023-12-05 17:45:24:
I support this, though maybe with spaces rather than commas, since where I live commas are used as decimal markers.
I support this, though maybe with spaces rather than commas, since where I live commas are used as decimal markers.
pSn2GKM.png
Support! please, im bad at numbers and this is making it worse [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
Support! please, im bad at numbers and this is making it worse
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
Support!
But let people choose if they want commas or dots (as where I live dots is the normal way and commas are for decimal markers)
Support!
But let people choose if they want commas or dots (as where I live dots is the normal way and commas are for decimal markers)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Apfelobst or spaces, as Defure mentioned above — even if theres not an option to change it, just SOME sort of indicator of the thousands marks would be insanely helpful
@Apfelobst or spaces, as Defure mentioned above — even if theres not an option to change it, just SOME sort of indicator of the thousands marks would be insanely helpful
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
support. I would kinda like option to choose between but tbh I anyway mess up difference between comma or dot (in sense of large number vs decimal) so I don't care as long I see some difference and some sort of separation between numbers
support. I would kinda like option to choose between but tbh I anyway mess up difference between comma or dot (in sense of large number vs decimal) so I don't care as long I see some difference and some sort of separation between numbers
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2