Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search&Modify to Current Listing/Expired
Please current listing page need revamp.
Add same search menu as AH buying has.
When you have thousends of listings in any subcathegory it is useful manage your listings for only skins or dragons or food or food within exact price range or exact name. E.c.t.

Also current listing need modify button. To be able modify your listing before time expires.

How this could work? Forexample clicking modify button immidiatly make this listing expired and open for you modify page. Same as it is now when you modify expired listing.

Why I suggest make it expired? Caus I think modify can not work while item is not in your hoard (and it is not while it is on AH) and also this prevents issue with canceling your item listing and lost your listing in case of internet connection lost while you modifying.

Additionally I'd like this same search option on Expired page too. To manage and modify those listing sorted by groups comfortable for you.
Please current listing page need revamp.
Add same search menu as AH buying has.
When you have thousends of listings in any subcathegory it is useful manage your listings for only skins or dragons or food or food within exact price range or exact name. E.c.t.

Also current listing need modify button. To be able modify your listing before time expires.

How this could work? Forexample clicking modify button immidiatly make this listing expired and open for you modify page. Same as it is now when you modify expired listing.

Why I suggest make it expired? Caus I think modify can not work while item is not in your hoard (and it is not while it is on AH) and also this prevents issue with canceling your item listing and lost your listing in case of internet connection lost while you modifying.

Additionally I'd like this same search option on Expired page too. To manage and modify those listing sorted by groups comfortable for you.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
quick moockup to make more clear what I mean [img]https://i.imgur.com/fq3A47c.png[/img]
quick moockup to make more clear what I mean

fq3A47c.png

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support the idea! It would be quite useful when having pages of listings and looking to modify one needed.
Also it would be great to add such searching bar and search parameters or something like this when choosing what item to sell on AH.
Support the idea! It would be quite useful when having pages of listings and looking to modify one needed.
Also it would be great to add such searching bar and search parameters or something like this when choosing what item to sell on AH.
natureshieldl.png 84465750p.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png
fP0089X.png
xCVbB5p.pngrix3ppo.png
I have not so many listing but I want have option modify listing without canceling it and then searching item to make same listing with slightly different time or price.
I have not so many listing but I want have option modify listing without canceling it and then searching item to make same listing with slightly different time or price.
Support! I think it will be really useful!
Support! I think it will be really useful!
PiAyg8i.png zr3z66x.png