Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4
Hi! We have a laundry list of things we want brewed, and we'd like to employ all those empty cauldrons! Every brew will have all materials covered, plus a 5kt tip per hour spent brewing, rounded up. Please >>>[b][u]ping us[/u][/b]<<< to let us know if you'd like to: [b]Brew Transmutation Materials[/b]: Which one and how many [b]Brew Apparel[/b]: Let us know your cauldron level and we'll send you the mats for an apparel piece of appropriate level ----- [b]Transmutation Materials[/b]: Glass Beakers, Reinforced Glass Beakers, Sizzling Phosphorus, Coarse Alchemical Reduction, and Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [center][item=glass beaker][item=reinforced glass beaker][item=Sizzling Phosphorus][item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction][item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction][/center] [b]APPAREL[/b]: Straight up, we need to get [b]116[/b] apparel items brewed. Yes we have a spreadsheet, but we're keeping it to ourselves for now. [s]We have needs across all levels so don't worry if you think your cauldron is too low.[/s] EDIT: All apparel needed is now level 15 or higher! [center]104/116 Apparel Brewed[/center] UPDATE: We're down to the wire! We just need the following brewed! [LIST=1] [*]Wild Leather Boots [*]Poisonous Rose Thorn Stockings [*]Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle [*]Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle [*]Charming Sage Lantern [*]Charming Sage Shawl [*]Charming Sage Sleeves [*]Charming Sage Tassel [/LIST]
Hi! We have a laundry list of things we want brewed, and we'd like to employ all those empty cauldrons!

Every brew will have all materials covered, plus a 5kt tip per hour spent brewing, rounded up.

Please >>>ping us<<< to let us know if you'd like to:
Brew Transmutation Materials: Which one and how many
Brew Apparel: Let us know your cauldron level and we'll send you the mats for an apparel piece of appropriate level
Transmutation Materials: Glass Beakers, Reinforced Glass Beakers, Sizzling Phosphorus, Coarse Alchemical Reduction, and Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
Glass Beaker Reinforced Glass Beaker Sizzling Phosphorus Coarse Alchemical Reduction Irradiated Alchemical Reduction

APPAREL: Straight up, we need to get 116 apparel items brewed. Yes we have a spreadsheet, but we're keeping it to ourselves for now. We have needs across all levels so don't worry if you think your cauldron is too low. EDIT: All apparel needed is now level 15 or higher!
104/116 Apparel Brewed

UPDATE: We're down to the wire! We just need the following brewed!
  1. Wild Leather Boots
  2. Poisonous Rose Thorn Stockings
  3. Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle
  4. Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
  5. Charming Sage Lantern
  6. Charming Sage Shawl
  7. Charming Sage Sleeves
  8. Charming Sage Tassel
push hub
@bearskull hey there! i'd be able to brew any of the transmutation materials you need and have a lvl 12 cauldron for apparel. i don't mind doing a mix of items so, it's what you'd prefer :>
@bearskull hey there! i'd be able to brew any of the transmutation materials you need and have a lvl 12 cauldron for apparel. i don't mind doing a mix of items so, it's what you'd prefer :>
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
@naze

We'll send you over the mats for a tome first, and if you want to do more, feel free to tell us when you deliver the first! Thank you!
@naze

We'll send you over the mats for a tome first, and if you want to do more, feel free to tell us when you deliver the first! Thank you!
push hub
@Bearskull

I can brew either as it doesnt matter to me; I am a level 14
@Bearskull

I can brew either as it doesnt matter to me; I am a level 14
@Bearskull

My cauldron is level 10, almost 11, and I'm down to work on brewing whatever apparel my level can do for you. The cauldron exp will be good for me!
@Bearskull

My cauldron is level 10, almost 11, and I'm down to work on brewing whatever apparel my level can do for you. The cauldron exp will be good for me!
P9aWhak.pngH0t7Ypl.pngLCqISMP.png
AaYNmEX.pngbYt72YT.png6Ef6hwD.png
> Leveling Services
> Brewing Services
> G1 Dragon Search
@Superocelot

Fantastic, we'll send you the materials for some Alchemist Tools.

@LashofBhaal

We'll send you the materials for a Burlap Mantle then!
@Superocelot

Fantastic, we'll send you the materials for some Alchemist Tools.

@LashofBhaal

We'll send you the materials for a Burlap Mantle then!
push hub
@Bearskull I'm a level 25 Cauldron and I would love to do some apparel cooking so that I can hit 26

Also what is this for? I'm super curious.
@Bearskull I'm a level 25 Cauldron and I would love to do some apparel cooking so that I can hit 26

Also what is this for? I'm super curious.
@DullDingo

Great! We'll send you something from the Sangria Harvest set then.

The apparel is mostly to set ourselves up for next year, since we like to host dom activities and having raffle or prize stuffers is great!
@DullDingo

Great! We'll send you something from the Sangria Harvest set then.

The apparel is mostly to set ourselves up for next year, since we like to host dom activities and having raffle or prize stuffers is great!
push hub
I’m a lvl 9 brewer and am more than happy to cover apparel, glass beaker, or phosphorous!!

I’m a lvl 9 brewer and am more than happy to cover apparel, glass beaker, or phosphorous!!

impgif-base-ganymede.gif
@GothGhidorah

We're gonna send you materials for 10 brews of glass beakers then!
@GothGhidorah

We're gonna send you materials for 10 brews of glass beakers then!
push hub
1 2 3 4