Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM]OOFR! Drawing in progress
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50
@femmeorpheus hiii, i think i sent you 6 level 6s but the sheet only says 5? :) Thanks!
@femmeorpheus hiii, i think i sent you 6 level 6s but the sheet only says 5? :) Thanks!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh sorry! i changed it to 6, but it didn't go through for some reason? campus internet LOL should be fixed now, lmk if there's any other issues!
@moomargh sorry! i changed it to 6, but it didn't go through for some reason? campus internet LOL should be fixed now, lmk if there's any other issues!
Orpheus | he/hymn | lesbian | FR +3
Wishlist
@femmeorpheus hhaha no worries, should be all good now, thank you :D
@femmeorpheus hhaha no worries, should be all good now, thank you :D
2T7Jk2l.png
bump! time to get your friday badges in [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
bump! time to get your friday badges in
One of Each (personal quest)
@astudyinpanda I've had multiple problems with recording, so I'm also pinging. I'll be sending 1 level 8 for 1t, 6 level 8s for gems, and 3 level 10s with sapphire color bonus for gems.
@astudyinpanda I've had multiple problems with recording, so I'm also pinging. I'll be sending 1 level 8 for 1t, 6 level 8s for gems, and 3 level 10s with sapphire color bonus for gems.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@retrodetective Thank you for supporting Arcane!
@retrodetective Thank you for supporting Arcane!
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
@Winter0sun The lepidoptera badges are so cute! I don't think I can send enough dragons to unlock all of them before the week is up, but will they be available during a later rerun? Or, would a similar badge program happen in the future?
@Winter0sun The lepidoptera badges are so cute! I don't think I can send enough dragons to unlock all of them before the week is up, but will they be available during a later rerun? Or, would a similar badge program happen in the future?
Pinwheel Paddies - Commissions

- Adopts

- The gang
xxxxxxxxxxxx mkyCRvi.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quinoa
[center]you are good and powerful! sleep well arcane, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3291907/1#post_55573229][img]https://i.imgur.com/xp0wW8A.png [/img][/url][/center]
you are good and powerful! sleep well arcane,

xp0wW8A.png
2T7Jk2l.png
hey @Murrain I've signed off for the night, please send your dragons to another receiver. Thank you
hey @Murrain I've signed off for the night, please send your dragons to another receiver. Thank you

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
I must have not refreshed ahead of that last batch. Have a good night, zombats.
I must have not refreshed ahead of that last batch. Have a good night, zombats.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50