Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hiatus!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82
are the pretty pink tail bow and chestnut feathered wings still here?
are the pretty pink tail bow and chestnut feathered wings still here?
hi! could i take the rose gold steampunk gloves & spats, sepia woodguard, crimson aviator gloves, and one of the arctic coats if they're still available? thank you once again for hosting this, it's such a wonderful thread!
hi! could i take the rose gold steampunk gloves & spats, sepia woodguard, crimson aviator gloves, and one of the arctic coats if they're still available? thank you once again for hosting this, it's such a wonderful thread!
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
Hello ! may I ask for 10 shed orange scales, Dustrunner's artic gloves, pants and bags ?
Also, I'd like to donate some stuff :) Thank you so much for doing that, it's very kind !!
Hello ! may I ask for 10 shed orange scales, Dustrunner's artic gloves, pants and bags ?
Also, I'd like to donate some stuff :) Thank you so much for doing that, it's very kind !!
PJ2cdV7.gif
Hello again!! :D Thank you for continuing to do this!!

This time could I ask for the flame bolt, congeal, and the scholar augment stone from the battle items? And then the acid ant and windcarve bladedancer familiars?

Thank you so much again!!
Hello again!! :D Thank you for continuing to do this!!

This time could I ask for the flame bolt, congeal, and the scholar augment stone from the battle items? And then the acid ant and windcarve bladedancer familiars?

Thank you so much again!!
@New Items Ping Recieved generous donations from @/Gleeok27 and @/Coop7011 so the post has been updated! There are new:
@New Items Ping Recieved generous donations from @/Gleeok27 and @/Coop7011 so the post has been updated! There are new:
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
Can i have the icing secondary gene ( aether) ?
Tysm ^^
Can i have the icing secondary gene ( aether) ?
Tysm ^^
lightvs1.png

My rp thread just right
there

My art sales --> Stained glass doodle
May i snag the unburdened billy(fam) please?

Thank you!
May i snag the unburdened billy(fam) please?

Thank you!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
Hi! Could I grab the Masked Phantom, Wiggly Sight, and the Spirit Gene, please? Tysm for doing this :>
Hi! Could I grab the Masked Phantom, Wiggly Sight, and the Spirit Gene, please? Tysm for doing this :>
-
New-Piskel-9-1.pngNew-Piskel-2.gifNew-Piskel-7.pngNew-Piskel-1.pngNew-Piskel-5.pngNew-Piskel-1-1.pngNew-Piskel.pngNew-Piskel-2.pngNew-Piskel-4.pngNew-Piskel-3.pngNew-Piskel.gif
New-Piskel-4-1.png

Can i please have the aether " Candy " primary gene ? Thx !

Can i please have the aether " Candy " primary gene ? Thx !
May I have the black chest wrap please
May I have the black chest wrap please
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 82